Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very happy with my second result on a second head.
The news is the one on the left.

191128030528352763.jpg

191128030528935660.jpg

191128030529548628.jpg

TA has more HT Maul parts, snagged the inner robes to enhance my Sideshow Maul. Unfortunately they sell the neck with the body so I'm not getting the HT head as an alternate at the moment.

Does anybody have a suggestion of a body to use for replacement of the Sideshow one? My Maul body is just so floppy, it makes it hard to hold poses correctly. Trying to recreate a kick is not even possible b/c the legs won't stay up at all. I really like this figure but am kind of considering trying to obtain the Hot Toys Maul just to be able to pose him better.

Does anybody have a suggestion of a body to use for replacement of the Sideshow one? My Maul body is just so floppy, it makes it hard to hold poses correctly. Trying to recreate a kick is not even possible b/c the legs won't stay up at all. I really like this figure but am kind of considering trying to obtain the Hot Toys Maul just to be able to pose him better.

Check out the World Box AT025, it is extremely sturdy and holds poses well. Much cheaper option than purchasing the HT.

Has anyone else experienced a hand falling off when holding the lightsaber hilt down by his side?

I have a Hot Toys Snake Eyes body, if you're interested. I used it for Maul before Hot Toys' version came out.

Ok, I hate buying bodies online that I haven’t seen, I bought a body that looked thin like a TT Slim, it was just like a Narrow Shoulder TT.

Back