Sideshow Commander Bacara Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey new guy here, love the site! Costume maker and overall a general Sci-Fi junkie. I have been waiting for this figure for a long time and I am impressed overall. I do see some areas that need tigthing up, but a just few things and it's good to go. I myself have built a full blown Bacara costume and helmet a few years ago. Since then I have seen things that do need tightning up, which I will carry forward in my next Bacara costume. With regard to the Command Shield on his chest plate, it's up in the air if it's actually a dark black color or drab with the purplish flash across the shield. There is one image that shows this, of which I decided to base my version on.

wewewte.jpg

Trying to order, but can't even get the page to load...tried calling and busy signal. What's up? Is Bacara THAT popular? Wouldn't think so based on the pulse of this thread....

Well...I ordered it. (the Ex)....

No helmet-less portrait, all of the now-standard gear (weapons, hands, feet) but nothing else. But - $10. more! Ah well....

got him....now Neyo's the last EX Clone I have to worry about getting. I feel like Voltron's about to form when I finally have all 5 of these Commanders together:lol

I ordered the EX just to be safe, but I fully plan on cancelling this, there is no reason this should be higher than $100 or $110.

Absolutely! I was just giving you a hard time, bro! :duff

Congrats on the new baby! :)

Oh, I know. My brother has been giving me a hard time about it too. Though I will have to say that the little goober helped me out by me selling my collection before this whole Hot Toys X Sideshow business.

Now the big question.....Do I pre-order this?

Back