Sideshow Commander Bacara Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only guess this will have a lower ES overall to justify the increased cost given the lack of new features.

Just went over the product detail and one of the features is: Phase II Open Face Helmet Portrait. I am wondering what is that mean. Anyone notice that? Maybe they will included a potrait later. This probably a very early stage. The figure won't comes out until 2nd qtr anyway. hopefully thing will change.

Just went over the product detail and one of the features is: Phase II Open Face Helmet Portrait. I am wondering what is that mean. Anyone notice that? Maybe they will included a potrait later. This probably a very early stage. The figure won't comes out until 2nd qtr anyway. hopefully thing will change.

I believe they are describing the Phase II Helmet.

I was going to get this but then I saw there is no head sculpt and a price increase Thats a no go for me.

Same, couldn't they give us some sort of head sculpt? I know he hasn't been seen without a helmet but surely there's a design somewhere? It's only the hair styles that can change with these clones!:lol

Been a while since I last got really excited over an announcement.( Not that I don't like the recent releases.:D)

I am fine without the head sculpt, do get the design accuracy right please.:)

I preordered mine....I wish we could get an EX besides a base one of these days. Aside from Numa's starfish everything has been bases as of late, am I wrong??

$135 is definitely to expensive for this guy. If you have any reward points that you can put towards him, that at least takes a little bit of the sting out of it. Also, flexpay is always a nice financial help for me.

The only reason i ordered was cos i had the reward points to use, otherwise it would've been too much for too little.

Which head would go better with this, Boil or Bly?

I'm leaning toward getting Boil because of the creepy mustache ride look.

I'm on the fence as to whether to get him or not. Right now I'm thinking I'll get him but the price for what you get really bugs me. :gah::cuss:mad::thud::explode::

I ordered from a retailer. I like the look of the figure, but saved money by not ordering from SS. The exclusive stand is not worth it to me.

Back