Sideshow Commander Bacara Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get Sideshow's site to work at all... nothing is coming up. Not a big issue as I don't plan on ordering this, but would like to at least see if the newsletter is up :huh

Sideshow's site works fine for me. :dunno

Oh, I know. My brother has been giving me a hard time about it too. Though I will have to say that the little goober helped me out by me selling my collection before this whole Hot Toys X Sideshow business.

Now the big question.....Do I pre-order this?

Of course! Your baby would want you to! ;) :lol

Got my pre orders in (one of each) and it looks like (unless it's a mis-print) that you get 2 bases with Exclusive, the regular black Star wars one and the Exclusive Stand

Copy paste below:

The Commander Bacara 12 inch Figure features:

Articulated Armored Body with over 30 points of articulation
Detailed Fabric Bodysuit
Highly Detailed Full Body Armor Set with Revised Shoulder Pauldron
Phase II Open Face Helmet Portrait
Fabric Kama Command Skirt
Fabric Chest Pauldron
One (1) pair flat palm hands
One (1) pair thumbs up hands
One (1) pair closed fists
One (1) pair trigger grip hands
One (1) pair C-grip hands
One (1) right hand with one finger point
One (1) left hand with two finger point
One (1) left hand with two finger spread
One (1) pair standing boot
One (1) pair action boot
BlasTech DC-15A Long Range Blaster Rifle
BlasTech DC-15S Blaster Carbine
Two (2) BlasTech DC-17 Pistols
Lower support extendable figure stand with Star Wars logo
Sideshow Exclusive: 21st Nova Corp Galactic Marines base for alternate display

Last edited:
I was going to get this but then I saw there is no head sculpt and a price increase Thats a no go for me.

I forgot about this guy just got home and the EX is still available. What time did he go up for sale? I can not believe the EX is still up at 6:50 pm Pacific time, that is if he went on sale at 10 am.

SS Yellow Clone Commander is going for $95.00 with out a head sculpt. Barcara is $135.00 and probably Neo is going to be the same for no extra accessories I cant really justify getting these. Cody had way more stuff and it was 10.00 less. I don't mean to sound all cheap but at some point I have to stand up for my principles. If I can find Bacara for $100.00 shipped I'll get it.

$135 is definitely to expensive for this guy. If you have any reward points that you can put towards him, that at least takes a little bit of the sting out of it. Also, flexpay is always a nice financial help for me.

I forgot about this guy just got home and the EX is still available. What time did he go up for sale? I can not believe the EX is still up at 6:50 pm Pacific time, that is if he went on sale at 10 am.

Picked up Ex and reg today at about 3:30 MT( I tried every 15 min from 1 pm PST till 2:30 PST) and the news letter popped in my account manager at 2:30 PST

SS Yellow Clone Commander is going for $95.00 with out a head sculpt. Barcara is $135.00 and probably Neo is going to be the same for no extra accessories I cant really justify getting these. Cody had way more stuff and it was 10.00 less. I don't mean to sound all cheap but at some point I have to stand up for my principles. If I can find Bacara for $100.00 shipped I'll get it.

I agree completely, I don't think we should support this type of behavior, they're just going to keep jacking up the prices, until the demand fades.

Back