Sideshow Commander Bacara Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's missing the maroon colored stripe on his chest pad. :monkey5

Has he been in The Clone Wars series yet?

I'll be very surprised if he doesn't come with a HS and all the hands that the others have come with. He should come with an extra set of feet too. If none of these are included in the actual product, it's going to be very hard for me to justify the price. I want all the Commanders so here's to hoping that stuff's included.

Some of the pictures do show handsignals.

I'm guessing that not as many of these will be made as Cody, Bly and Gree. Same for Neyo (if they get that far).

There are some geeks that already have a custom Bacara, mind sharing some pics here?

LOVE the new helmet but other than that hes kinda...meh. The plain white body is pretty unexciting after all these other colorful clones. If Sideshow is gonna pull a Hot Toys and start upping their prices for no reason then I guess Im glad they did it now since I only have 1 clone and now I wont bother getting to immersed into the line and therefore wont feel the completist need to get him. Its a shame though.

:hi5: same here!

after seeing Bacara's price, im all for HT avengers....

SS, see you in 2012 (Vader ESB/ROTJ)

I'm kinda meh on Bacara. Due to having a baby on pre-order for Jan I've reduced my SW to only Commanders. So when I display them it's with the HS & them usually holding their helmet. The fact that this doesn't come with a HS has left me a little put off on getting this.

You have a baby on Pre-order?!? How much did that cost? ;)

I am not happy about the price increase. But Bacara is my favorite Clone Commander so I will have to get this. Will use my Sideshow points that I have saved up over the past 1 year.

Love the clones, but think I'm going to hold on this one as well. Price increase seems odd when compared to loaded figures like Cody and Bly (multiple helmets, HS, etc.) and even Rex.

I really hope the price increase is due to some new accessory... But I doubt that's the case. I'm sure it's because of the stupid economy. Oh well. Anyways after the pic reveals I'm very pleased how he came out. Also when does the preorder start tomm?

WTF SS what's up with the price increase? I always but my stuff from SS but I think I going to look for this elsewhere.

Looks like Sideshow is trying to find our bearking point increasing prices by $10 at each new release. i can't see any accessory to come with Bacara that could justify this.

You have a baby on Pre-order?!? How much did that cost? ;)

Well she's already cost me my 1/6 Star Wars collection & my impulse HT buying habit. Plus tiny non-1/6 scale furniture & all the trips to the doc for my wife. But in the end its all worth it.

Last edited:
Maybe SS just knows that Bacara won't sell as well as Cody so the amortized cost is spread across a smaller volume of sales.

No way, he'll seel just fine. Probably a lower edition size and the savings get passed on to the consumer. :) Sideshows gotta eat!

Back