Sideshow Commander Bacara Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just thinking that a wolffe would be awesome after seeing the new cw episode. I love the new helmet... Very commandoish. But id be surprised if neyo doesn't get announced by January. If they keep a time line between Bly then boil/waxer and now baccara then January sounds right for neyo or wolffe. Regardless any new commander that comes out is going in my collection!

Agreed 100%. Would love the animated-styled Commander Wolffe and Gree. I don't know if I'd be able to display Wolffe with his helmet on though, despite how cool it looks now, because his scarred face with the cybernetic eye is just so damn epic.

I wouldn't have minded one of these just for the hell of it
CommanderBacara1.jpg

But hell yeah, Bacara:clap:yess: I don't really care about Ne-Yo but with him coming out last, that makes me excited about his character for once:lol
I want that bucket too now
and the galactic marines of course

this figure, looks great! but will most likely be a pass for me just like Bly. Didn't have Aayla so I didn't get Bly, don't have Ki Adi so I most likely wont get Bacara

this figure, looks great! but will most likely be a pass for me just like Bly. Didn't have Aayla so I didn't get Bly, don't have Ki Adi so I most likely wont get Bacara

They're not just accessories to the Jedi, same as the jedi are not just accessories to the Commanders, they are each standalone unique figures, you're missing out.

They're not just accessories to the Jedi, same as the jedi are not just accessories to the Commanders, they are each standalone unique figures, you're missing out.

I get that they aren't accessories to Jedi. That's not what I meant. It's a preference if mine to not have one w/o the other and that helps my spending. Every clone is an awesome figure no doubt, especially the commanders, but I'd be in the poor house if I tried to get every awesome figure that came out.

$135... :slap

It comes with less than Bly, Cody & Gree and costs more... :slap

Not to mention that with the economy the way it is leading to all of the commanders, rex and boil & Waxar being in-stock this should be less not more.

Last edited:
perhaps the country should have listened to Jimmy Carter when they had the opportunity.

This is definitely overpriced compared to the other commanders. And I can't see how it's justified, especially when it comes with far less.

I've got the others so will be getting this, just add it to my other pre orders gree,battle droids,sand trooper classic predator,boba fett haha

Back