Sideshow Commander Bacara Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those folks wanting the Republic Commandos...I think this was SSCs last word on that:

Q.
Looks like the Star Wars line is still going strong. And best of all we are getting some Expanded Universe and secondary characters. What are the chances of seeing a REPUBLIC COMMANDO? I am good for at least a few. AND Firstly, congratulations on all your good work. I would like to know if Sideshow has any plans for releasing any Republic Commando products – Boss, Fixer, Scortch and Sev. Thanks.

A.
Republic Commandos are requested with some frequency, but they’re a bit down the road (if ever) for us. Unlike other clone troopers, they require a great deal of unique tooling and investment – meaning that they’re fairly ambitious undertakings, and we think there are other equally complex targets that we’d rather tackle first, namely some of the OT trooper characters.

Hopefully, with their ambitious tackling of Grevious and IG-88, we will get to see the RCs sooner than later...

Baccara looks awesome. Can't wait to see Neyo, Fox & Wolffe...AND OF COURSE SOME OT TROOPERS!!!!

I don't think anybody should be surprised that the next one will be Neyo, although I can already hear the same cut & pasted crying about it

I'm definitely in for a Neyo so I hope this is the case.

I definitely want an airborne trooper or two as well. I'm actually surprised how fast they've been putting out the commanders.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be suprise if SSC releases a Clone Wars series Cmdr. Wolffe w/2 different helmets (Season 3 & the new season 4). All SSC would have to do is use the existing Capt. Rex figure.

The question is would I buy it if they did release it....:lol

Sorry to get off topic. Looking forward to see the news pics of Bacara this coming week.

I wouldn't be suprise if SSC releases a Clone Wars series Cmdr. Wolffe w/2 different helmets (Season 3 & the new season 4). All SSC would have to do is use the existing Capt. Rex figure.

The question is would I buy it if they did release it....:lol

Sorry to get off topic. Looking forward to see the news pics of Bacara this coming week.

I think they said somewhere they were going to do Wolffe. They'll probably do him before Neyo.

i wouldn't be surprised to see Wolffe offered as a two pack with an accompanying member of his squad. i imagine SST is in no rush to drop Neyo and may prefer to fill in the gaps before his release.

I was just thinking that a wolffe would be awesome after seeing the new cw episode. I love the new helmet... Very commandoish. But id be surprised if neyo doesn't get announced by January. If they keep a time line between Bly then boil/waxer and now baccara then January sounds right for neyo or wolffe. Regardless any new commander that comes out is going in my collection!

I was just thinking that a wolffe would be awesome after seeing the new cw episode. I love the new helmet... Very commandoish. But id be surprised if neyo doesn't get announced by January. If they keep a time line between Bly then boil/waxer and now baccara then January sounds right for neyo or wolffe. Regardless any new commander that comes out is going in my collection!

agreed, that new episode made me really want those guys! :clap

i wouldn't be surprised to see Wolffe offered as a two pack with an accompanying member of his squad. i imagine SST is in no rush to drop Neyo and may prefer to fill in the gaps before his release.

how about a 3 pack with Sinker and Boost?!?!? Damn that'd be pricey!!

Back