Sideshow Commander Bacara Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think anybody should be surprised that the next one will be Neyo, although I can already hear the same cut & pasted crying about it

We definitely need Neyo to complete the Commanders lineup from ROTS.

I can't get enough of the Clones. Bacara looks great!

oh yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh............................ another clone..................:blissy

:monkey4

who knows SS may make the speeder bike for Neyo as well. Just like Dewback for the sandtrooper. and the " flying pod" for the droid.

Enough with the clones already. Bring on the Snow Trooper, Scout Trooper, Tie Fighter Pilot and Imperial Guards.
WORD!! :exactly::exactly:
For those sick of Clones, there are Bounty Hunters and Droids incoming for ya
Yeah, but SW coolness lies deep within the OT troops! Droids are wank, they even forget they are able to fly. Bounty Hunters are cool, but I want some hard armour type a guy like TIE, SCOUT & SNOW.

Last of the ROTS Commanders. They've certainly got through them quickly. However, we've still got airborne troopers, galactic marines, BARC troopers, Bly's troops and Neyo's troops to come.

---
I am here: https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.331692,-2.272400

I hope for all the above as well and I am looking forward to them tackling the Clones from CW series too! All of them! Hope they are serious about the Clome Commandoes!

Last edited:
Back