Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess you missed that...I won a $100 Spending Spree (good on anything, not just Gift Card items) in the "Good Deeds" contest.

Plan is to use it towards the "Han Solo in Carbonite PF" that I was trying for all Spook, but I've been told to not do anything about that just yet...I think it's going to show up as a Christmas present. If it does, then it's going towards a Santa Yoda and some of the Boba Fett 12" Exclusive version I have on pre-order.

Thats awesome and totally unheard of, congrats!

Re: Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th ? 31st

still waiting on my death statue I won from a site contest. Cant wait for it to get here :) hope they saved one for me since it is now sold out

Last edited:
Was really hoping to have my 2nd Santa Yoda by now as I am sending it to a friend and wanted it there before Christmas.

Looks like it may not happen now.

I has a sad :(

Was really hoping to have my 2nd Santa Yoda by now as I am sending it to a friend and wanted it there before Christmas.

Looks like it may not happen now.

I has a sad :(

Yep, still waiting on my scavenger hunt win and chat win. I got a quote for the scavenger hunt win a couple weeks ago, but haven't heard anything since. :monkey2

Yep, still waiting on my scavenger hunt win and chat win. I got a quote for the scavenger hunt win a couple weeks ago, but haven't heard anything since. :monkey2

Did you only receive a ship quote email? And did you reply? If you did reply did you receive a 'payment confirmed' email?

Remember, once the final 'payment confirmed' email is received (from that email date) it can take up to six weeks to fulfill and ship out prizes. Unfortunately this may mean that some of you may not receive prizes until after Christmas (but we always try to get prize shipments out before the 6th week hits). If you think that you are at the 6 week mark, or close to it and haven't already sent an email in the last couple of days to [email protected] please feel free to send in an inquiry through email and I can look into the status of your prize(s).

Thanks, all! :)

-SideshowAlex

Did you only receive a ship quote email? And did you reply? If you did reply did you receive a 'payment confirmed' email?

I did get the payment confirmed e-mail on the Scavenger Hunt win. I still have 2-ish weeks left on the 6 weeks since confirmation. But I got nada for the chat win. Thanks for lurking about, Alex! :rock

Remember, once the final 'payment confirmed' email is received (from that email date) it can take up to six weeks to fulfill and ship out prizes. Unfortunately this may mean that some of you may not receive prizes until after Christmas (but we always try to get prize shipments out before the 6th week hits). If you think that you are at the 6 week mark, or close to it and haven't already sent an email in the last couple of days to [email protected] please feel free to send in an inquiry through email and I can look into the status of your prize(s).

Thanks, all! :)

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex---I will send about Santa Yoda

SANTA YODA will be here TODAY!!!! :yess:

Woohoo!!! I just might be able to get him to my friend by Saturday!!!

FedEx better not fail me now!

Back