Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but the Shirtless Edward and Jacob Tonner set is delayed until next year.

Maybe next Christmas. :nana:

Hulksparkle2.gif

I know Spooktacular is long gone, and it's the Christmas season, but given this little guy was previewed during Spooktacular, I figured you'd all grant me the indulgence. Meet me and my new little buddy.

Awesome Kami!!! :rock

I gotta great wife...and now that $100 shopping spree can definitely go towards the Han in Carbonite PF...along with some AmEx/Visa gift cards I got from the in-laws, I nearly have him paid for.

Just need to get through the rest of the Xmas visits, just in case someone went overboard and got it (I dropped enough hints with the wife, maybe it got spread around).

I gotta great wife...and now that $100 shopping spree can definitely go towards the Han in Carbonite PF...along with some AmEx/Visa gift cards I got from the in-laws, I nearly have him paid for.

Just need to get through the rest of the Xmas visits, just in case someone went overboard and got it (I dropped enough hints with the wife, maybe it got spread around).

Well...now I'm just blown away. Friends of mine just handed me the pre-order confirmation for the Han Solo in Carbonite PF :thud:

...I'm in Star Wars bliss right now...

My Chalice of Kali just showed up so Spooktacular 2011 is officially over for me. :lol

Back