Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally!! Got a shipping charge for my Chalice prize! About time. Looks like I will be having a happy Xmas to me after all. :D

Still haven't been charged for mine but I'm not worried. SSC has never done me wrong. ;)

Just got a drop off from UPS:

h1d.jpg

Thanks so much Sideshow! :clap

Alex is awesome despite her love for Pippin. She was amazingly quick on my emails and it looks like my Spooktacular wins are on their way within 48 hours. :rock

Alex is awesome despite her love for Pippin. She was amazingly quick on my emails and it looks like my Spooktacular wins are on their way within 48 hours. :rock

I believe Jenn's win will ship out as there is a charge for that.

Just a waitin' on the phone call for mine. Wonder if it will be Alex that calls me...then I can be all.. "hey..what's up?"
:slap :rotfl

Just received my Undying Carcass today and it is the exclusive version!! He is really really awesome and much better than I remember him being when I saw him at a LCS a while back. He is now sitting on a file cabinet here at work since all of my coworkers said he can stay! :rock

Thanks again Sideshow and my Spook is now complete.

Still waiting on the Chalice I won from the decorating contest, but my sister did get her Dinosaur she won in the chat yesterday. Man, that thing is HUGE, the box alone was nearly as talk as she is! :eek: :lol

Sort of...I have to wait for Christmas to be over before I can use the Spending Spree I won...

Spending spree???

Still waiting on the Chalice I won from the decorating contest, but my sister did get her Dinosaur she won in the chat yesterday. Man, that thing is HUGE, the box alone was nearly as talk as she is! :eek: :lol

Lol. Yeah I'm still waiting on my chalice too.

Spending spree???

Guess you missed that...I won a $100 Spending Spree (good on anything, not just Gift Card items) in the "Good Deeds" contest.

Plan is to use it towards the "Han Solo in Carbonite PF" that I was trying for all Spook, but I've been told to not do anything about that just yet...I think it's going to show up as a Christmas present. If it does, then it's going towards a Santa Yoda and some of the Boba Fett 12" Exclusive version I have on pre-order.

Back