Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, I just remembered I won something, I completely forgot about it over two weeks ago probably. It doesn't look like I've been charged for shipping yet either. I'm not really in a rush, sure it'll be any day now.

Last edited:
Holiday Yoda just arrived at my doorstep, just as I was posting in the CVI thread. Now I am a confirmed Spooktacular 2011 winner, and I never even considered visiting the loser's lounge.

I'll open him up after I get at least half of my project homework done today. :impatient:

Holiday Yoda just arrived at my doorstep, just as I was posting in the CVI thread. Now I am a confirmed Spooktacular 2011 winner, and I never even considered visiting the loser's lounge.

I'll open him up after I get at least half of my project homework done today. :impatient:

"You can waste time with your friends when your chores are done."

What---You won after I did---My Christmas stuff goes up this weekend---Oh well I will leave a spot for him

Got my Yoda out and set up. Reminded me of why I don't particularly like 1/6 and posable. Too much futzing to be done. But he definitely rocks out with his presents out.

Thanks Sideshow! :D

My dolls eyes are wonky. :lol Not Yoda, but the doll in the sack...

Yeah good question. It's been what, 5 weeks? I still haven't had anyone call me. :( I'd normally be patient but I really do want my holiday Yoda for Christmas :dance and stuff as presents. So I was thinking of sending Alex a message today. If it had been only 2 or so weeks okay, but since it's been 5, just getting curious if it will even come this month.

On a happy note, I got my flexpay schedule date for this month on my Spike. Woo.

Last edited:
Finally!! Got a shipping charge for my Chalice prize! About time. Looks like I will be having a happy Xmas to me after all. :D

Update for y'all!

Please know that it does take 4 to 6 weeks once you receive your final 'payment method confirmed' email from us to process and ship out prizes for our contests. So if you received that final 'payment method confirmed' email last week or the week prior...there is still the potential that it will be a few more weeks (though we are trying to get calls, cards charged, etc. way before that 6 week cutoff time frame...especially with the holiday season happening now).

This also applies to those that won chat prizes who haven't gone through the email process for your particular prize.

Of course, if you have any questions about your prize, please do feel free to contact me at [email protected]

-SideshowAlex :)

Back