Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahaha, Rosario is up to his old tricks again with todays whole Facebook clone fiasco. :lol

Rosario refreshes facebook all day long. Pass it on.

He got his order canceled too. That happened to me once as well. They were having a sale on Abigail Whistler figures and I placed my order, but it got cancelled because they said the allotted amount for the sale had already been sold. Such is life.

I think at this point, you two need to get a room and go ahead and get to removing the ":th" from those smileys. :lol

Darth Waller :thwak thenammagazine

OWilde.jpg

:drool

Just got this email:

"This message was sent to you at the request of Sideshow Collectibles to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact Sideshow Collectibles directly"
Scheduled Delivery: 06-December-2011

:yess:

I just checked my bank account today and they still haven't charged me for shipping yet. hmmm...

In better news, my Cyber Monday win just shipped. Huzzah! :D

I just checked my bank account today and they still haven't charged me for shipping yet. hmmm...

In better news, my Cyber Monday win just shipped. Huzzah! :D

Cool, what was it? I didn't pay much attention to the newsletters.

Still nothing on my end. Maybe today.

Cool, what was it? I didn't pay much attention to the newsletters.

Still nothing on my end. Maybe today.

Indy vs. Mola Diorama from twitter. With that and the Chalice coming from the chat win my TOD collection is complete. :D

Checked my accounts as well and nothing charged for shipping for the Chalice prize I won during Spook.

Debating whether to email them to remind of the prize they owe me...

Back