Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONTEST UPDATE

Hi all! I just wanted to give y'all a tiny update regarding some prizes won during Spooktacular. If you won a prize in the October 31st, 2011 chat you will NOT be receiving an email notification regarding your prize. Those prize winners specifically will have their cards charged on file for the shipping cost of their prize (either a flat shipping charge if it was specified or full shipping charge) and their prize will ship out shortly after. If you are an October 31st chat winner and still have not been charged, please do not worry at this time. If you find your prize hasn't shipped to you by December 12th, 2011, please do send an email to [email protected] and I can look into it further.

Thanks for your patience!

-SideshowAlex
Alex, thanks for checking this thread and keeping us from biting our nails off. What about people who won pre-orders? Will an order appear under our accounts? Or should we just wait for the products to be released, and if we don't receive it, contact you then? For instance, I won a Boba Fett 12" which doesn't come out until 2nd quarter next year.
Thanks again! Sorry we're such nervous nellies...

Yay! I got an email back from Alex confirming I am a Holiday Yoda winner! No more worrying for me. Won't be getting a shipment email though, but I'm still happy. Just wanted that little bugger, and he is my only win for Spook 2011.

:D
Congrats, Fury! I had faith it was really the Mistress...

What about October 28th chat wins? :monkey1 :monkey3

Almost all those winners have been contacted from the first round of chat winners from the 28th. The only exceptions are those that won multiple items from different contests (example: A 28th chat win and a site contest win) as I'm acquiring updated shipping costs for those folks this week. Those remaining people should be contacted by end of business day on Friday, November 18th!

So if you are a one off winner, please send an email to [email protected] with your full name and prize and I can look into further for you.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Alex, thanks for checking this thread and keeping us from biting our nails off. What about people who won pre-orders? Will an order appear under our accounts? Or should we just wait for the products to be released, and if we don't receive it, contact you then? For instance, I won a Boba Fett 12" which doesn't come out until 2nd quarter next year.
Thanks again! Sorry we're such nervous nellies...

Pre-Order wins will be booked directly into your online accounts over the next several weeks.

-SideshowAlex

Alex is the best! Well, and Chicky. And Greg. And pretty much everyone who works there. In summary, Sideshow Collectibles is the best!

Did SS ever anounce the winners of the 'good deed' contest?

I don't know if they made a formal announcement, but I was a winner. Don't know how many others there were.

I won a $100 shopping spree...not a gift card, but good on *anything* at Sideshow, even any existing pre-orders I have.

Spooktacular may be over, but the Black Friday is just around the corner. Can't wait...

Back