Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a email today saying I won the "Where The Wild Things Are" contest. I was really excited I won something. Had a great time this year.

Got nothing this year (I sure wish I could have been in chat today seems like the prizes were running like water) but it was still fun so what the heck. Now off to catch up on The Walking Dead.

My 5th Spooktacular and one of the best ones yet! I still haven't won a single site contest in 5+ years but made up for it in chat and freebies. Also my $75 UDC pf just shopped as well :rock

The only thing I wish I had gotten was the Secret Agent Titus vinyl (my name actually is Titus). I have the Hannibal coming and would love to trade if someone doesn't want theirs.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I'm known with my school for going all out with the kids for halloween, no way i could take it off, they'd be too disappointed.

with my school we are not allowed to do anything related to halloween except wearing halloween colors. So for me no big loss other than missing a day with the kids

I'm known with my school for going all out with the kids for halloween, no way i could take it off, they'd be too disappointed.

You're a cool teacher. Those kids are lucky to have you.

It was still pretty fun being in chat and joking around all weekend. However, it would have been entertaining to see everybody freaking out during the chat contests.

sent in a picture of my house, but the stupid card fell over when I took the shot and I didn't notice. It's too late to retake it, but I told them my fly pumpkin is right out front, so I hope it's ok. Gotta grab any faint hope I can at this point.

Yes, I think you can still enter to win runner up prizes until midnight.

Ah, well rock on than. I thought it was over when Spook was over. Good luck!

The scavenger hunt form says "words will remain available until the close of the contest at 1:00 PM pacific time." But I guess it never hurts to still try.

So sad that its all over. It went so fast :( Great time though. I think i've said that ten times already but I can't stress it enough.

The scavenger hunt form says "words will remain available until the close of the contest at 1:00 PM pacific time." But I guess it never hurts to still try.

This is written on the contest page wall.

If don't think you entered in time for a shot at the Grand Prize, DO NOT DESPAIR! Runner-Up winners will be also be chosen randomly from all CORRECT entries received before 11:59 PM (Pacific Time) on October 31st, 2010. These Runners-Up will win cool mystery prizes to be determined by the Sideshow Web Team at the close of the contest. The Runners-Up winners and prizes will be announced on Tuesday, November 1st.

but I'm not sure why it says 2010. Weird.

Back