Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the final scavenger hunt question, should I have typed the punctuation mark name or just typed the actual punctuation mark?
I typed the actual mark, easy question, I actually knew this one without looking.

So far I've won nothing this year, again, but hopefully that allows me to enter the Mistress Giveaway for the holidays since you can't enter that if you've already won something during Spook.

For the final scavenger hunt question, should I have typed the punctuation mark name or just typed the actual punctuation mark?
I typed the actual mark, easy question, I actually knew this one without looking.
I imagine either one would be accepted. I spelled it out, but I doubt it matters...

So far I've won nothing this year, again, but hopefully that allows me to enter the Mistress Giveaway for the holidays since you can't enter that if you've already won something during Spook.

Both entry types are acceptable. :)

-SideshowAlex

Both entry types are acceptable. :)

-SideshowAlex

good 2 know! i didnt enter though want to let everyone else have a chance. Alex dont want to be a bother but is there any chance the Jason pf promo will be active before the end of the day or is it kaput?:)

running out of candy. these trick r treaters are coming at an alarming rate:yess: will have to get more and let the wife man the candy bowl

thanks, that would be nice, I still have some slim hope. I have two varients to the end of my story on the losers lounge, so we'll see how it goes. depending on the draw dates, I may have hope for a few more days. I'd love to know if the kindness act was over yet, has anyone heard?

At this end of Spook
Let me thank ALL the freaks that helped me out with answers and hints. Great to be part of a group like this . Great to get a text at 4 something in the morning about a silly old UC. great to get a gc that allowed me to order my plushies.Great to get Venomasauses after canceling him.BIG THANKS Great to have a Santa Yoda on his way--
SSC--Chicky, Alex,MOTW ---THANK YOU FOR DOING WHAT YOU DO!!!!

At this end of Spook
Let me thank ALL the freaks that helped me out with answers and hints. Great to be part of a group like this . Great to get a text at 4 something in the morning about a silly old UC. great to get a gc that allowed me to order my plushies.Great to get Venomasauses after canceling him.BIG THANKS Great to have a Santa Yoda on his way--
SSC--Chicky, Alex,MOTW ---THANK YOU FOR DOING WHAT YOU DO!!!!

:goodpost::goodpost::yess:

I agree. I just hope I can chat with most of you throughout the year as spook passes by way too quickly :( post spook depression is going to set in soon boo I say BOO!

I had a lot of fun chatting with everybody all day on Saturday and Sunday.

Came out of it with Chicky's Chucky doll and a Thomas Hewitt Leatherface figure. Pretty awesome Spook.

Back