Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope everyone had a great Spooktacular and Halloween!! I've been out on vacation so didn't get to do much this year. But it did sound like it was a great year for a lot of Freaks! :yess::hi5::hi5:

Thanks, Sideshow! As I mentioned above, I did miss some of the stuff they did in past years like the on-site scavenger hunts for freebies and the scrambled gift codes. It seems like Facebook and Twitter were taking a lot of the attention, which I'm not crazy about. Still, I love the event and I'm grateful for having won something nice. I'll be here next year!

Sad that Spook is over. It was a great time though, thank you Sideshow for the prize! I'm so happy about my Doom statue, yay! :blissy:blissy

only 358 more days until Spook 2012 :yess:

I'm still there...though now that things have quieted down and the trick or treaters are done..I may curl up and watch TCM 2 and finally get some good sleep.

I just want to say a big thank you to Sideshow for Spook 2011. Their generosity is always amazing and way above and beyond.

well, it's really late her and I think I'm about done in for today. I'll check out the lounge inthe morning, I won't give up until that last contest in announced. even then, I'll probably still hit the refresh button.

Well, I came out of Spook with a Spidey and Iron man plush (compliments of a giftcard from Kenbenobi), so while I didn't do as well as other spooks, I didn't do too bad.

lol, I thought she said it was very very tricky...
then again... king of gondor was probably the tricky part. I was thinking she made it so tricky it wasn't even from LotR anymore! lol

Back