Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn everyones winning, my first spook and didnt win anything, hell i didnt want any of the items on offer, if i do win any contest ill be passing it to someone or declining, but just to get the mail saying you have won something would make my day

Woohoo - Undying Carcass - Im glad Shropt got that one for himself - im happy to win, but would trade it if someone had something Marvel they didn't want - I do like the Undying Carcass though :)

Woohoo - Undying Carcass - Im glad Shropt got that one for himself - im happy to win, but would trade it if someone had something Marvel they didn't want - I do like the Undying Carcass though :)

I have a daredevil vs punisher I won I would trade

guess which word finally showed up on sideshow home page for me, after about 3-4 hours lol bloodsplat!! im gonna win

Got an email earlier today that I won the Protoceratops VS Velociraptor Polystone Diorama! I don't collect the Dinosauria series, but it looks pretty cool. Not sure if I will keep it, gift it, sell it, or use it for a trade. Cool prize! Thanks Sideshow!

Just checked my email and won the DEATH statue from the ss site contest! love it! now hoping for a discount code to buy the jason pf and all will be well ...if not Still my favorite spook yet as I have been on this board a ton and talk to great ppl and I got to get in chat more than I thought I would :yess:

Just checked my email and won the DEATH statue from the ss site contest! love it! now hoping for a discount code to buy the jason pf and all will be well ...if not Still my favorite spook yet as I have been on this board a ton and talk to great ppl and I got to get in chat more than I thought I would :yess:

Congrats on the Death statue man! :clap

And YAY for Shropt on getting his Undying Carcass PF! i think my head was going to explode from the question confusion in chat :explode:

Congrats to everyone who won! Today in chat I won a Boba Fett pre-order, which I am totally STOKED about! Dunno if it is Exclusive or Regular (hoping EX but I'm excited either way). Thanks again to the awesome Mistress!!!

As for the still unannounced contests, good luck to you all!!!

Congrats to everyone who won! Today in chat I won a Boba Fett pre-order, which I am totally STOKED about! Dunno if it is Exclusive or Regular (hoping EX but I'm excited either way). Thanks again to the awesome Mistress!!!

As for the still unannounced contests, good luck to you all!!!

congrats! :clap

Got an email earlier today that I won the Protoceratops VS Velociraptor Polystone Diorama! I don't collect the Dinosauria series, but it looks pretty cool. Not sure if I will keep it, gift it, sell it, or use it for a trade. Cool prize! Thanks Sideshow!

Congrats to you both!!! Winning site contests is hard. Too much competition. Way to go!!!

Not to brag, but I won the Blanka Bust from Spooktacular. That makes 2 years in a row winning something. Again not to brag, but:nana:

I just got lucky i guess.

Hey, I live in Plainfield! Just 15 minutes from Indy!

Back