Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Jen! That's a great piece! I'm sorry I missed out on all the fun. You'll have to post plenty of pics.

Thank you! I had the shakes and a tear or two may have escaped from my eyes. Lack of sleep has made me so emotional. :lol

20 os bloodsplat but i couldnt find it, everyone keeps saying they found on the home page spook banner

I cannot figure out how to find the answer to the trivia question for the scavenger hunt... :(

n/m, I think I found it.

I'm sure I am way behind many people on posting the scav words. Oh well, maybe I'll have a chance at a runner up or my Chainsaw Mort pic will win something.

won nothing, wat a collossal waste of time, the last word didnt even show up for me..ah , well let me go and sulk

Can someone explain how 8-ball is supposed to work? Seems like 20 questions (except you only get 3) but surely they're not using a real 8-ball or app to answer -- that wouldn't tell you anything.

Can someone explain how 8-ball is supposed to work? Seems like 20 questions (except you only get 3) but surely they're not using a real 8-ball or app to answer -- that wouldn't tell you anything.

3 yes or no questions to "randomly" determine a prize.

won nothing, wat a collossal waste of time, the last word didnt even show up for me..ah , well let me go and sulk

Maybe sit next year out....especially if the whole point of this week is to simply win something. I haven't won anything and I had a great time (although, Kenbenobi gave me a giftcard that I used on some plushies for my son, so I did ok).

Back