Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had to skip over about 40 more pages of this thread, but wanted to pop in to say Spook really surprised me this year.

First few days were 'meh, but I thought maybe it's because I'm way too busy with school and work. Then when I finally get a day off today, I get to hang in chat with all the fine freaks, and it gets better.

So yeah, pleased as punch this Spook:
1. Spook kit rocked, orange mug and Mort plush
2. Blue mug goodness thanks to Zoomaround
3. Caved in and ordered a Santa Yoda, couldn't resist
4. Finally the one piece I was allowed to order goes up! Ring Wraith
5. Won a Santa Yoda in chat! (now I am back to my one order)
6. Got my Mort mail from Vander tonight too! Awesome.

Spooktacular rocks! :D

Mort Gone Wild!
mortwild2.jpg

I too have to say that this years spook has been great. It wasn't up until Sideshow peeps came in chat yesterday and just talked with us for a bit. We also got to meet Sideshow Marissa.

Of course today was great too with Mistress gracing us in chat.

And I agree with Fury, spook kit is full of win this year.

just to be clear i know that the lsf wolf predator will be up for preorder this spooktacular but what else is coming for spooktacular for new products? The only ones that i pretty sure of is the grim reaper pf and the tarkin pf.

Fellow Freaks. I just found the exclusive Undying Carcass premium format figure for 75% off. Thats only $75 plus shipping and with my _________that equals ____. This is amazing

Last edited:
Yeah, found it. That's a fair price for that figure. Not for me, but I put the word out to a few freaks.

They are all sleeping of course! :panic:

Back