Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you talking about? Larry is an ACTOR, not an ACTRESS. You sure you got the right answer?

Yup, though according to the oldschool poster, the title could also be Friday the 13th Part 3 3D:

Friday_the_13th.jpg

Aww man I got a loser email since I put 3 instead of III. However, technically, Mistress, you were incorrect as well since you had Actor instead of Actress. You have been served with an email reply.

Thing is, if you really want to split hairs, the title of the film kind of varies. In the opening credits, it's "Part III" but on the one sheet...I'm talking about the official poster issued by Paramount upon it's release...it's "Part 3" (if you really want to get @n@!-retentive about it, "Part 3 3-D".

That's if you want to split hairs. :monkey3

EDIT: I see NAM beat me to it as I was typing! :duff

What are you talking about? Larry is an ACTOR, not an ACTRESS. You sure you got the right answer?

Are you sure you've got the right answer? :)

i remember watching that movie in the theaters with a bunch of friends & we all had a blast...................i remember freaking when he shot the girl in the eye with a spear gun...............:yess:

one of jason's best kills

The Mistress is decidedly tricksey on the last riddle! I was looking for the character who said 'What Say you?' for something cool from my office shelf. The late night freaks negotiated for a first wave Sideshow Chucky doll (sorry no good guy) and another 12 inch figure added to the mix. I didn't have anything horror related figure signed but I did find a Thomas Hewitt as Leatherface 12 inch Texas Chainsaw Massacre figure to throw in.

So since we were competing for cool stuff I was looking for a VERY specific answer to my riddle, which only 2 people got!

Quote: What say you?
Character, title: Aragorn, King of Gondor
Actor:Viggo Mortensen
Movie: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

I hinted at character, title and YES title was important because if he wasn't the King of Gondor by right then he would have been slaughtered. The King of the Dead also gives you a hint by saying 'No one may command me but the KING OF GONDOR!'

Congratulations to B. Schwalbach who was the first to answer correctly!

Crud, thats what I sent... I guess I had a 50/50 shot then. :(

Back