Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King of Gondor, huh?

SON OF A _____!

:lol

I'm still not convinced though...but it's Chicky's rules...so she wins. :lol

Upon Sauron's defeat, Aragorn was crowned as King Elessar (translated as Elfstone in Quenya), a name given to him by Galadriel. (In Sindarin this becomes Edhelharn.) He became the twenty-sixth King of Arnor, thirty-fifth King of Gondor and the first High King of the Reunited Kingdom.

To me, that seems he was the heir to the throne of Gondor not yet King, when he met the King of the Dead.

But I tend to over think things. :lol

Upon Sauron's defeat, Aragorn was crowned as King Elessar (translated as Elfstone in Quenya), a name given to him by Galadriel. (In Sindarin this becomes Edhelharn.) He became the twenty-sixth King of Arnor, thirty-fifth King of Gondor and the first High King of the Reunited Kingdom.

To me, that seems he was the heir to the throne of Gondor not yet King, when he met the King of the Dead.

I put everything but King of Gondor. :lol

Son of Arathorn? Check. Isildur's heir? Check. Nada. Oh well. Who won?

When in Rome...:lecture:lecture:lecture

Back