Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer to look at it like an open relationship. As long as SSF gets taken care of and given all the quality time, the occasional dip outside isn't hurting anybody. :huh :lol

Though, I could be like Mike and ham it up on StatueForum for all the answers. :monkey1 :lol

:lol...........i was just messin' with ya. i must be one of a handful of people on this planet that actually don't have a facebook, twitter, or whatever else out there account. this is really the only forum i use.

:lol...........i was just messin' with ya. i must be one of a handful of people on this planet that actually don't have a facebook, twitter, or whatever else out there account. this is really the only forum i use.

If we didn't have a free online aspect to our magazine, I wouldn't either. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Crap! The SSC site isn't loading for me again and I closed out my chat window by accident... now I can't get back in!

The Mistress is decidedly tricksey on the last riddle! I was looking for the character who said 'What Say you?' for something cool from my office shelf. The late night freaks negotiated for a first wave Sideshow Chucky doll (sorry no good guy) and another 12 inch figure added to the mix. I didn't have anything horror related figure signed but I did find a Thomas Hewitt as Leatherface 12 inch Texas Chainsaw Massacre figure to throw in.

So since we were competing for cool stuff I was looking for a VERY specific answer to my riddle, which only 2 people got!

Quote: What say you?
Character, title: Aragorn, King of Gondor
Actor:Viggo Mortensen
Movie: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

I hinted at character, title and YES title was important because if he wasn't the King of Gondor by right then he would have been slaughtered. The King of the Dead also gives you a hint by saying 'No one may command me but the KING OF GONDOR!'

Congratulations to B. Schwalbach who was the first to answer correctly!

Back