Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey chicky Id take a pic of my wife attacking me with an axe for a jason pf maybe let her draw a little blood :panic:

That's also why the king of the dead listened to him. Only by following the rightful king could he undo the curse. He was cursed for abandoning Isildur.

The steward never took the place of the king. the king had to go into hiding because he was being hunted by the witch king.

You should run off and scare the wifey ASAP!!! :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Hey chicky Id take a pic of my wife attacking me with an axe for a jason pf maybe let her draw a little blood :panic:

2zp0qa5qsf.jpg

You are trickie. You tricked me with my looser email and I almost woke up my wife.

Funny thing is, I actually kind of got a kick out of receiving the loser email! It was sorta fun to be on that 3 second roller coaster of initial excitement and eventual disappointment.

Oh, man. Spook is gettin' to me already and it's not even the weekend yet. :cuckoo:

So who here is planning on playing Star Wars: The Old Republic?

And who thinks that Sideshow should definitely make some SWTOR 12" figures(or even a PF or two)?

Well if you can record audio of you waking up your wife that I can post on site then go tell her you won an Aragorn vs King of the Dead Regular Edition Diorama. But make the recording good. Extra credit for smart phone photos! PM your contact info and cell.

:horror:horror:horror

Wow. Well I'm in shock, thrilled and a little scared all at the same time.

I might not actually survive to enjoy the win but a freaks got to do what a freaks got to do!

Now to find out how to record on my phone.

Back