Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes! at least i know i was correct as well... for the title i put

Isildur's heir and rightful king of Gondor

The Mistress is decidedly tricksey on the last riddle! I was looking for the character who said 'What Say you?' for something cool from my office shelf. The late night freaks negotiated for a first wave Sideshow Chucky doll (sorry no good guy) and another 12 inch figure added to the mix. I didn't have anything horror related figure signed but I did find a Thomas Hewitt as Leatherface 12 inch Texas Chainsaw Massacre figure to throw in.

So since we were competing for cool stuff I was looking for a VERY specific answer to my riddle, which only 2 people got!

Quote: What say you?
Character, title: Aragorn, King of Gondor
Actor:Viggo Mortensen
Movie: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

I hinted at character, title and YES title was important because if he wasn't the King of Gondor by right then he would have been slaughtered. The King of the Dead also gives you a hint by saying 'No one may command me but the KING OF GONDOR!'

Congratulations to B. Schwalbach who was the first to answer correctly!

HA! I knew it (hence the dancing bunnies)!!!!! :lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Chicky!

You are trickie. You tricked me with my looser email and I almost woke up my wife.

Are you able to say if Sideshow will be giving away any of the clash of kings dio from the lord of the ring?

Chicky!

You are trickie. You tricked me with my looser email and I almost woke up my wife.

Are you able to say if Sideshow will be giving away any of the clash of kings dio from the lord of the ring?

Well if you can record audio of you waking up your wife that I can post on site then go tell her you won an Aragorn vs King of the Dead Regular Edition Diorama. But make the recording good. Extra credit for smart phone photos! PM your contact info and cell.

The Mistress is decidedly tricksey on the last riddle! I was looking for the character who said 'What Say you?' for something cool from my office shelf. The late night freaks negotiated for a first wave Sideshow Chucky doll (sorry no good guy) and another 12 inch figure added to the mix. I didn't have anything horror related figure signed but I did find a Thomas Hewitt as Leatherface 12 inch Texas Chainsaw Massacre figure to throw in.

So since we were competing for cool stuff I was looking for a VERY specific answer to my riddle, which only 2 people got!

Quote: What say you?
Character, title: Aragorn, King of Gondor
Actor:Viggo Mortensen
Movie: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

I hinted at character, title and YES title was important because if he wasn't the King of Gondor by right then he would have been slaughtered. The King of the Dead also gives you a hint by saying 'No one may command me but the KING OF GONDOR!'

Congratulations to B. Schwalbach who was the first to answer correctly!
Argh, that's what I put in my 2nd (corrected) entry! If only I hadn't screwed up the first one.... Congrats B. Schwalbach!!! :hi5:

Well technically he was the last blood heir and rightful King, that's why he wasn't killed by the King of the Dead. Whether he was publicly recognized is another matter.

That's also why the king of the dead listened to him. Only by following the rightful king could he undo the curse. He was cursed for abandoning Isildur.

The steward never took the place of the king. the king had to go into hiding because he was being hunted by the witch king.

Well if you can record audio of you waking up your wife that I can post on site then go tell her you won an Aragorn vs King of the Dead Regular Edition Diorama. But make the recording good. Extra credit for smart phone photos! PM your contact info and cell.

I approve :clap

Back