Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rabbits-twilight.jpg

rabbit-4.jpg

To be fair though, if it was purchased as a family pet, it would get a pass. :lol

wow I could make the prize really cool because only two people got the right answer so far! saweet! Keep trying!

The fortune is to e-mail me @MistressoftheWeb with something nice you have done for someone else along with your contact information. The fortunes change each day so keep checking!

Duck- here's your fortune- You outta luck!

do you want a specific heading?

wow I could make the prize really cool because only two people got the right answer so far! saweet! Keep trying!

The fortune is to e-mail me @MistressoftheWeb with something nice you have done for someone else along with your contact information. The fortunes change each day so keep checking!

Duck- here's your fortune- You outta luck!

Chicky, what do we put as the subject line???

I say I don't want to win anything this year, have already scored my beloved blue mug, and am happy as a clam. But not winning still stings...

Chicky: May I please have a Legolas exclusive maquette? ;)

Love, the fury.

rabbit-4.jpg

To be fair though, if it was purchased as a family pet, it would get a pass. :lol

My dad found a rabbit on the front lawn one morning and it wasn't looking too good. He made a pen for it in the back of the garage, fed it until it was healthy, then decided to keep it. He named it Stew.

It got my cat pregnant. The moral of this story is...

My dad found a rabbit on the front lawn one morning and it wasn't looking too good. He made a pen for it in the back of the garage, fed it until it was healthy, then decided to keep it. He named it Stew.

It got my cat pregnant. The moral of this story is...

...you should've eaten it. :lol

How the ____ did it get your cat pregnant? :horror

Back