Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow I could make the prize really cool because only two people got the right answer so far! saweet! Keep trying!

The fortune is to e-mail me @MistressoftheWeb with something nice you have done for someone else along with your contact information. The fortunes change each day so keep checking!

Duck- here's your fortune- You outta luck!

Figured I would try anyways :hi5:

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Those were the days. Picked up Frankenstein's Monster at TRU. The 12" UM's are what got me into Sideshow. Still some of the best figures in my collection! :monkey2

12" Frankenstein was my first Sideshow product. Followed swiftly by all the 8" ones as well. I am looking at the entire collection as we speak.

Unfortunately, I sold my 12" collection to fund my rabid Hot toys obsession. Regret it.

Should I send my deed?

If I helped someone who was dying to make a video, and then telling someone about it to win something...that's not sleezy is it? :eek:

Unfortunately, I sold my 12" collection to fund my rabid Hot toys obsession. Regret it.
I mixed this up with the other conversation, and thought you said "rabbit toys obsession." I was thinking Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Bugs Bunny, etc.

12" Frankenstein was my first Sideshow product. Followed swiftly by all the 8" ones as well. I am looking at the entire collection as we speak.

My 12" got backed over when I was moving. I wasn't there and my brother-in-law left a box out on the curb while loading furniture, which got run over by a neighbor backing out of the spot. Crushed and they dumpstered them. Thankfully Creature was in another box, so that saved me the agony of picking up another one. Now I get to go through all the excitement of re-buying them again. There's no other feeling like unboxing a new oldschool figure. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Er...nope. :monkey1

I guess the chromosomes are 'roughly' compatible.

<shivers>

Stillborn?

Back