Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I know you will have a blast! Good luck. :D

Here is my annual HAPPYBOY pumpkin patch photo. 3rd year in a row I've devoted a photo to my HB!!

Happyboy.jpg

Awesome. I look forward to it every year, and I am never disappointed. I love me some Buffy Halloween goodness. :D :D :D

I still have my banner around here somewhere. With signatures shut off I just dont think about it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I am getting ready for days of this:

*Swabie slaps Happyboy with a large trout*

*Shropt throws spaghetti at Shalamar*

*furystorm dumps a milkshake on LaMelnik*

Folllowed by two hours of substituting Mort into movie titles - "Mort of the Dead", "The CanonMort Run", "House on Haunted Mort" etc....

Followed by SideshowChris telling everyone to knock it off if we want another contest.

I am getting ready for days of this:

*Swabie slaps Happyboy with a large trout*

*Shropt throws spaghetti at Shalamar*

*furystorm dumps a milkshake on LaMelnik*

Folllowed by two hours of substituting Mort into movie titles - "Mort of the Dead", "The CanonMort Run", "House on Haunted Mort" etc....

Followed by SideshowChris telling everyone to knock it off if we want another contest.

:lecture
Am thinking I'm a bit rusty due to a lack of participation these past coupla years. Can I keep up? Can I still hang? :dunno

Seems like money is really tight for a lot of us. Next couple of months will be pretty bad over here. But making the best of it.

Just want to give another shout out to the amazing UTtoyfan. One of my best buddies. Thank you for the generous gift you have given me this spook season. Your kindness will not go unnoticed.

And to any of my American Freaks...can someone get me some Lay's Salt and Vinegar chips? If you can help me out, please pm me. I've tried and tried to get some but I have had no luck. We don't get them in Texas, which should be a crime. And I was really looking forward to them. I even bought smartfood to mix in them....

Let me know, thanks!!!

Whoot!! Go UTtoyfan! :clap

Oh wait, that's me. :rotfl

Can't wait for Spooktacular! I'm gonna enjoy what little time I will have with you guys next week. I'll miss y'all while I'm on vacation. :monkey2:monkey2

I was unemployed last Spook so while it was fun I didn't buy anything. Thankfully I have a job this time so while I won't be able to spend as much time with Spook I should be able to order some stuff at least.

T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY UPDATE!

Thanks to all that participated in my giveaway! This contest is now closed and shirts will be sent to y'all in the next couple of weeks. Thanks again!

-SideshowAlex

My wife got her shirt today Alex! She loves it! :rock

Thanks!!!

(Pippin still sucks.) ;)

Not long to go now and I cant wait, this will be my 3rd Spooktacular with all you awesome lot (it's like a big family reunion to me) :clap Thankfully I have the 1st two days of Spooktacular off work and I'll try squeeze in between shifts as much as I can during the rest of the week as well.

Bring on the chat :yess:

Back