Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I stay home during Spook I usually only wear what SSC has given in their kits. So far I've got a sweater, 2 shirts and some 3D glasses. It's not my fault SSC never offered up undies or pants. :dunno

And craaaaaap. I can't find my avatar from last year. RD, any chance you still have mine saved somewhere?
You know I do! :D

Actually, I found two. I had originally made you a plain version...

spook_2010_sig_madcow.png

but then I found this one that I made later...

spook_2010_sig_madcow-1.png

I can't remember which one you used.

Just picked up my spook veteran shirt. It may be too small for me. I normally wear a medium to large in women's but these seem a bit small. Well daughter will love it :) thanks for doing it.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Just picked up my spook veteran shirt. It may be too small for me. I normally wear a medium to large in women's but these seem a bit small. Well daughter will love it :) thanks for doing it.

Oh no. :( We were told that the shirts fit smaller and to proceed with caution.

I wore mine for a while today.
:clap

Got my freak shirt in just now. Woot!!! I am so excited! I will post pics av, not to worry my friend.

Alex, thanks buddy, shirt is more appreciated than you know.

Lol yeah I did and actually it fits beautifully in all but one area lol. The fat man on the front gets a bit ummm too fat lol. I am washing it and will try with different unmentionables (blush, TMI yet? lol)

LOL I went out to the garage and tripped over a padded envelope that was laying on the floor. UPS left my collectible soup shirt there LOL. Thank you so much.

Just a few more days, is everyone as excited as I am?

Really looking forward to the chat where I'll be giving out stickers again this year, but before Spooktacular gets under way I would like to take a second to touch on something close to my heart. As I'm sure most of you know from all the ribbons and other pink items around that October is breast cancer awareness month, but I'd like to bring a bit of attention to another cause that also needs your support, Canine Cancer.

Canine Cancer affects one out of every three dogs and over half of them don't survive the disease after being diagnosed. I know this first hand as I lost my dog Moira to osteosarcoma last year, so in her memory and in support of the National Canine Cancer Foundation I've made up a new sticker based on the design from last year to help raise awareness of this terrible disease. Here's a picture of the sticker:

mortsupport.jpg

If you are interested in getting one of these stickers simply PM me with your shipping information and I'll get one sent out to you. The stickers are 100% free, though I would ask that if you get one you'll consider making a donation to the National Canine Cancer Foundation or at least spreading the word about the National Canine Cancer Foundation and the work they are doing toward finding new treatments and hopefully one day curing all Canine Cancers.

I've already set up a page in honor of Moira where donations to the National Canine Cancer Foundation can be made by credit card, check or money order: https://www.wearethecure.org/friends/moira or if you'd prefer to donate by Paypal you can do so here: https://wearethecure.org/giving/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=11

Thank you so much for your support!

mortpaw.jpg

Very cool thought---Pm coming your way for an awesome sticker--And I will give a little something something to this cause

Everyone sign up for daily emails during Spooktacular? That's the teaser for tonight. Not too worried about contests this year, but I do want as much new product info as I can get.

Well, that, and chat chat chat! ;)

I always donate to the shelters so why not Canine Cancer. I have three pets and I love them like my own kids. So I am more than happy to support.

Hey everyone - It's Spooktacular time which means ..wait a minute - my vacation I requested for this week was denied that I asked for 3 months ago ....Anyway...I won't be on much through the week and it sucks - I hope everyone has a good time this coming week - I will miss being able to chat with you all and all the frustration that comes with the hunt -

Just a few more days, is everyone as excited as I am?

Really looking forward to the chat where I'll be giving out stickers again this year, but before Spooktacular gets under way I would like to take a second to touch on something close to my heart. As I'm sure most of you know from all the ribbons and other pink items around that October is breast cancer awareness month, but I'd like to bring a bit of attention to another cause that also needs your support, Canine Cancer.

Canine Cancer affects one out of every three dogs and over half of them don't survive the disease after being diagnosed. I know this first hand as I lost my dog Moira to osteosarcoma last year, so in her memory and in support of the National Canine Cancer Foundation I've made up a new sticker based on the design from last year to help raise awareness of this terrible disease. Here's a picture of the sticker:

mortsupport.jpg

If you are interested in getting one of these stickers simply PM me with your shipping information and I'll get one sent out to you. The stickers are 100% free, though I would ask that if you get one you'll consider making a donation to the National Canine Cancer Foundation or at least spreading the word about the National Canine Cancer Foundation and the work they are doing toward finding new treatments and hopefully one day curing all Canine Cancers.

I've already set up a page in honor of Moira where donations to the National Canine Cancer Foundation can be made by credit card, check or money order: https://www.wearethecure.org/friends/moira or if you'd prefer to donate by Paypal you can do so here: https://wearethecure.org/giving/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=11

Thank you so much for your support!

mortpaw.jpg

Brilliant, touching and thoughtful ideas Vander!!! :clap:hi5:

Back