Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay guys so this is my first "SPOOK" Looking at these posts it looks like it is something exciting to you all. can someone that has done the spooktacular event tell me what do I do during this time? I want to participate this year! thanks

okay guys so this is my first "SPOOK" Looking at these posts it looks like it is something exciting to you all. can someone that has done the spooktacular event tell me what do I do during this time? I want to participate this year! thanks

It's simple

1) Be in official Sideshow chat 24 hours a day for the event
2) Watch Sideshow's twitter feed for contests
3) Watch Sideshow's facebook page for contests
4) Help your fellow Freak
5) Have fun
6) Don't sleep

It's simple

5) Have fun
6) Don't sleep

Don't forget rule # 7:

Don't help Rosario. :monkey3:monkey3

I'm famous! Wait, did I do that? I don't recall, but I did used to drink... :lol

Guess that would depend on the "milkshake." *shudders at the thought of a manboob milkshake*

Constantly begging for free ____ gets really annoying too.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

I miss the good ol' days of just bull____ting in chat without the beggars and the SSC reps pop in and say, "Who's ready for a contest?" That's probably why I really prefer the 11pm-5am chat.

Ahem... :tap

If you really want to be on the A-list, you definitely need one of these...

spook_2011_sig_darthwaller.png

I love that pumpkin on that one!

It's simple

5) Have fun
6) Don't sleep

7) Don't help Rosario
8) Don't _____ about freebies (cause they are FREE!)

Yup, that about sums it up. HAVE FUN! That's the best rule of all. Spooktacular is my christmas. :clap

And craaaaaap. I can't find my avatar from last year. RD, any chance you still have mine saved somewhere?

I am getting ready for days of this:

*Swabie slaps Happyboy with a large trout*

*Shropt throws spaghetti at Shalamar*

*furystorm dumps a milkshake on LaMelnik*

Folllowed by two hours of substituting Mort into movie titles - "Mort of the Dead", "The CanonMort Run", "House on Haunted Mort" etc....

Followed by SideshowChris telling everyone to knock it off if we want another contest.

You forgot about all of the naked ass grabbing going around and Shropt telling everyone that he only has his socks on...

Watch out, Nam will report you. ;)

And I'm looking forward to the assgrabbing but I don't remember ever saying I only wear socks. Most of the time I am buck naked during chat. Oh yeah...

Back