Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two people who ordered two kits got both colors. I ordered two kits and got orange in both. :mad:

The only thing I can attribute it to is the people at Sideshow. In the past, the entire kits were pre-packaged in a special shipper. Since that didn't happen this year, someone had to collect the items for a double kit order and put them into a box, as opposed to just grabbing two pre-packaged boxes in the past. Maybe some of the shipping people recognized that people would want one of each color, and went out of their way to find a blue mug box, while other people just grabbed what was on top of the stack. Or it could just be the luck of the draw...:huh

All I know is, it felt pretty nice to open the big box, look inside, and see two boxes, one with "blue" hand-written on top, and another with "orange". :)

Last edited:
So many orange mugs! Who will sell me a blue one? :panic:

Got email from SS stating only 50 kits remain, but no low quantity bar on the page. Maybe they do that backwards these days, since it was up on Thursday.

I thought that too, but maybe it's because the kit was never a pre-order item. They don't usually put up the low quantity bar on in-stock only items, do they?

I just assumed that the bar showing up in the first place was just a bug.

So 50 kits left. Okay, not bad. Much better than last year since they ended up giving half of the kits away. I could have had one for free had I not already gotten one. Silly me. But this years was too good to pass up.

I can't wait to find out what our new word is this year and add it to the string. I don't want it to have Rosario's name in it but I have a feeling it still will.

Back