Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope they bring back a hardcover catalog like they did a few years ago :pray::pray::pray:. That's all I ask for.

Mort looks great, and with the amount of coffee I drink, i can always use more mugs. One of the images also looks like a coffee foil packet which would be bonus.

This will be my first Spooktacular :eek: Looks like alora fun will be had! I voted for the Mort Plush on the poll, I have no use for calendars I just go with the flow!

I feel like vets should be 2 years in. But it's because I'm mean like that. :D

Started getting my decorations out and ready for Oct 1st decorating. Weather still sucks here though. Booooo.

I feel like the kit shouldn't cost that much as they give calendars away for free, gc's are often just give-aways too. Mort is pretty awesome. I wonder how many inches he is. Looks around 14" but looks can be deceiving. Either way, I'm really excited. Looked forward to an article of clothing this year, but looks like a tote bag instead. The mug = win for me!

@Phil Sierra - Many of us have won, a lot of us have won a lot. I know I've been lucky a few times.

Yes, I am going to double post. Why? Because I got here 4 pages in like an dork and I'm due for more than 1 post.

If Rosario comes back, I'll be pissed.
If Sideshow caters to the FB and Twitter people again, I'll be pissed.
If I don't win something awesome because I am very poor and had to cancel a lot of my stuff, I'll be pissed.

See where this is going?

But seriously...us true freaks and collectors really do work hard at this. We sit in chat communicating with each other. Which by the way is better for sales for ssc. Because when someone buys a statue, and talks about how awesome it is, it makes another person want it that much more. So WE are the true Sideshow freaks and we should be catered to, not the people who wait around on FB for a giveaway announcement, pop in, win and then leave. While we sit in chat still wondering wtf happened.

What I also missed...there were way less scavenger hunts. I want more of those this year!!

I still can't figure out the qr code thing on my phone so I don't want those this year either.

Now, besides awesome wins, the thing I look forward to most this year, is chatting with all of you. Because I love you!

Take that!

Back