Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said... a bunch of doofs are voting, who don't even realize that calanders and GCs are pretty common in SS land.

I don't understand why anyone would want a GC. It's not like you can you use it on just anything at the site.

Gimme some SS coffee to put in my SS coffee mug with a Mort plushie watching.

while last year's freaks for freaks was awesome i'm really hoping they get back to formats from years past...........:pray:

facebook is the devil.............:mad:

I want a friggin' coffee mug this year though, a nice hearty one, not an itty bitty tea cup like in '09's kit. :lol

Damn it ... me two .. I want a coffe mug I can drink coffee in or have some soup or any other hot liquid.. no tiny tea cups!!!! It would be cool if they designed a coffee mug of Vlad or one of the dead portraits... yes.. a patient zero coffe mug! NOW PLEASE!!!! Now I would actually by that for spooktacular!

:lol Yup, used it the morning after I got my kit that year and now it's found it's way to the back of the cupboard. I do still wear the hoodie from that kit, however. :lecture

My wife has it. Like she has every ____ing shirt or article of clothing because Sideshow seems to think that all their customers are anorexic pirates or whispy little rockabillies. :mad:

My wife has it. Like she has every ____ing shirt or article of clothing because Sideshow seems to think that all their customers are anorexic pirates or whispy little rockabillies. :mad:

No ____! My wife has pretty much swiped mine too but at least the double X hoodie kinda fits me... Though I probably look like some emo twat, it's so damn tight.

Did you grab one of those SSF shirts with the Warhol-esque soup can on it? The XX fit me as it it were a smedium. I'm not built like Waller! If I buy a XL or XXL than please make it bigger! I swear, it was as if they took a size small and just slapped a XXL tag on it.:slap

No ____! My wife has pretty much swiped mine too but at least the double X hoodie kinda fits me... Though I probably look like some emo twat, it's so damn tight.

Did you grab one of those SSF shirts with the Warhol-esque soup can on it? The XX fit me as it it were a smedium. I'm not built like Waller! If I buy a XL or XXL than please make it bigger! I swear, it was as if they took a size small and just slapped a XXL tag on it.:slap

You mean the Freak shirts? Nope. They didn't have XXL. Only XL and XXXL and the XXL makes me look like a ____ing flying squirrel so I passed. :(

Like I said... a bunch of doofs are voting, who don't even realize that calanders and GCs are pretty common in SS land.

It's got to be the Facebook/Twitter people from last year voting. No way Mort plushie should not be in first place.

You rang? :wave

My medium fits like a small. :monkey2

Back