Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be the first year I don't take off from work... at least not the entire time... I may try to sneak out for a day or two, but I doubt I will be able to... just not enough PTO left to do this and go home for Christmas as well.

This will be the first year I don't take off from work... at least not the entire time... I may try to sneak out for a day or two, but I doubt I will be able to... just not enough PTO left to do this and go home for Christmas as well.

Stop playing games. You're breaking up with us, aren't you? I can't live like this anymore... all these lies... JUST GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY SO WE CAN ALL MOVE ON!!!!! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Stop playing games. You're breaking up with us, aren't you? I can't live like this anymore... all these lies... JUST GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY SO WE CAN ALL MOVE ON!!!!! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

With Lonnie cutting, and Rosario likely dead from all the twinkies and free internet hentai, we actually stand a chance this year! :yess:

Though with no new Tonner Twilight dolls, you might wanna pass too. :huh

First time I've logged in here in quite some time and when I do .....Spooktacular is already here ....wow - I have two things
1) Hope there are more giveaways for the freaks instead of Facebook and Twitter
2) Chainsaw !
Can't wait for chat to start up - it's always a highlight of my week

alright, how do i pre order the new batman? its on ebay already, but they are all raping you with the asking price. isn't it only supposed to be like $229???

Do you know how long I've wanted a Mort Plushie?
Do you know how cool a Mort Plushie would look on my purple couch?
Do you know I just tried to vote again but it wouldn't let me?

:(

I already have 2 SSC coffee mugs.
I just came back from Con and don't need no stinkin' GC.
I know I'll get a calender- I always do.
I have enough tote bags.
I like the coffee I already buy and
I don't want a wristband, thank you very much.

I wants a zombie plushie! I wants a zombie plushie now!

crazy_zombie.gif

Please.

bateye.gif

I like Spooktacular and Halloween. Fun time of year.

Have any of you ever won anything from Spooktacular ?

I won PF's the last two years (Red Skull and Vlad) but since I have a new job I won't be able to spend nearly as much time at the computer this year so I'm not getting my hopes too high for a big score.

My plan is to forego all contests (unless the prize is something I would really want in my collection permanently) and give the opportunity to others, hopefully freaks, to win something. I don't think I have kept a single item I have won over the years, although selling them has funded many other collectible purchases.

My plan is to forego all contests (unless the prize is something I would really want in my collection permanently) and give the opportunity to others, hopefully freaks, to win something. I don't think I have kept a single item I have won over the years, although selling them has funded many other collectible purchases.

Good luck with that. :lol

Gonna try though. And hoping for some great horror reveals this year too. I too want a return to the old days, pre-Facebook and Rosario! But alas, I think those times are gone. Hell, even Lonnie won't be around as much.

...but the times, they are a changing. :(

Gonna try though. And hoping for some great horror reveals this year too. I too want a return to the old days, pre-Facebook and Rosario! But alas, I think those times are gone. Hell, even Lonnie won't be around as much.

...but the times, they are a changing. :(

To quote Captain Rhodes, "Give the rest of us a chance at some lovin'." :lol

Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please. Plush Mort, please.

:pray:

AGREED!! Where are these votes for calendars coming from??!! Mort would be epic! A sideshow sidekick!!

Rosario....that name has haunted my nightmares... :horror:horror

Back