Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SUBSTRATE LEVEL PHOSPHORYLATIONSAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad I'm done with AP Bio. Maybe I can actually enjoy Chat this time. :yess:

SUBSTRATE LEVEL PHOSPHORYLATIONSAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad I'm done with AP Bio. Maybe I can actually enjoy Chat this time. :yess:

That brings back a flood of memories. Seems like whenever I'm in chat and working on transcribing notes at the same time, I always end up pasting in the wrong place. I'm all done with prerequisites and gen-eds as well, and just accepted to my program. Nice thing is, in orientation yesterday, they said they don't want to see us taking notes, and that everything is in the provided power-points. Not sure how well this is going to work for my memorization or absorption of information. But both professors stressed they would rather have us interacting.

Can't wait. But too bad, Spook will be minimal for me this year... :(

I think Sam really wants a Mort plushie...so I'm pullin' for it. :D Plus.....there was no option for MORTSEATCUSHION!!!

i_see_what_you_did_there_poster-p228060760404242422t5wm_400.jpg

MORT plushie for the win.

MORT MORT MORT MORT MORT MORT!!!! :yess:

Coffee MUG :duff

Calendar :cuckoo:

GC :pfft:

Tote bag :dunno

SS Coffee :slap

Bring on the MORTs :impatient:

This may be a bit of a late quote...

CHAINSAW!!!

:slap sooooooooooo 2009.

Such a good year! It's hard to imagine anything that could top 2009's ten-day Spooktacular. Last year's was just a week, but at least we get eight days this time.

Oh, I know what we need. Another Chat session with Greg! Did we seriously scare him off that badly two years ago?

This may be a bit of a late quote...

Such a good year! It's hard to imagine anything that could top 2009's ten-day Spooktacular. Last year's was just a week, but at least we get eight days this time.

Oh, I know what we need. Another Chat session with Greg! Did we seriously scare him off that badly two years ago?

2007 > 2008 > 2009 :wink1:

Sigh... that's probably true. Seems like they even had cooler items on the GC Eligibility list a few years ago.

Sorry Im a newb to SSF, who is this Rosario person and why does everyone dread her/him :dunno Also besides free givaways, what exactly is Spooktacular. Im a horror nut so this sounds right down my alley.

Sorry Im a newb to SSF, who is this Rosario person and why does everyone dread her/him :dunno Also besides free givaways, what exactly is Spooktacular. Im a horror nut so this sounds right down my alley.

Spooktacular is right up your alley. It's a fantastic event that's even more fun when shared with fellow freaks here. Rosario is an ungrateful ****** who's basically the epitome of everything this forum isn't. He's like the "ugly fat friend" the cute girl you want to take out brings with her out of sympathy. He walked away with a lions share of prizes last year, top dollar prizes, and treated it like he'd just been handed a coupon for $10 off a purchase at Kohl's.

Spooktacular is right up your alley. It's a fantastic event that's even more fun when shared with fellow freaks here. Rosario is an ungrateful ****** who's basically the epitome of everything this forum isn't. He's like the "ugly fat friend" the cute girl you want to take out brings with her out of sympathy. He walked away with a lions share of prizes last year, top dollar prizes, and treated it like he'd just been handed a coupon for $10 off a purchase at Kohl's.

Yeah, I remember him. Dbag sums it up pretty good. What did he walk away with last year? With any luck he will not be there this year, although I'm sure he will be. We should make it our goal to make his spook as rotten as possible :devil

Friggin' Rosario...aka EviLChImp. Bastitch won Gollum then had the nerve to beg the entire rest of Spook for everything in the warehouse. Pffft, he has already got WAY more acknowledgement than he EVER deserved.

Ladies and gentlemen (and I use that term very loosely ;))!

The voting is NOW OPEN for the UFSA Veteran t-shirt project for 2011.

Go here to vote.

For your convenience, here are the entries (but please, direct your praise, comments, and begs for votes to the other thread):

Entry #1, submitted by CelticP:
ufsa_entry_1.jpg

Entry #2, submitted by Veil1:
ufsa_entry_2.jpg

Happy voting!

Can't wait for Spooktacular 2011!!!!
I have a laptop & wifi at home now, so I'll be able to be sleepless just like the rest of you. Yay!!! yay?

Back