Sideshow City of Tanis - Map Room 12" environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick pic!
picture.php

Hey Gang,

I just received mine today. Pics forthcoming. Allow me a day to unwrap the environment and then ice my lower back from hauling this beast into the house and (gulp) up onto a shelf! ;)

Hey Gang,

I just received mine today. Pics forthcoming. Allow me a day to unwrap the environment and then ice my lower back from hauling this beast into the house and (gulp) up onto a shelf! ;)

This has been misleading. :impatient::nono

Aaaaannnddd...the back has healed finally from the lugging of the City of Tanis Environment and here are my pics (such as they are)...

photo-2-1.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-3.jpg

A few more...

photo-9.jpg

photo-8.jpg

photo-6.jpg

My review? I absolutely love it! I collect Raiders (almost) exclusively of all the Indy movies so this was a must own! It's a lot of real estate for one "scene specific" figure but it's very iconic and impressive on the shelf! The detail is amazing! I think SS was smart to do what they do really well (sculptures, dioramas, etc.) in collaboration with HT's Arabian Gear Indy. Next, perhaps they'll do a Carbonite Freezing Chamber to go with the "alleged" Bespin Han with Carbonite block! Bring on the 1:6 Ugnaughts!!! ;)

Mine came in just now. I totally love it! Now to get into a battle to the death with my wife on making room for this baby.

Here are some pics.

3e8c842a-ed9c-0bff.jpg

3e8c842a-edb3-4ce8.jpg

3e8c842a-edc7-cded.jpg

Brady you cheeky bastard, i had no idea you got the sideshow map room environment, and might i say that idy looks swell :)

Brady you cheeky bastard, i had no idea you got the sideshow map room environment, and might i say that idy looks swell :)

Indy looks swell because you made him look swell. Forgot to tell you about the environment. You know me, I'm a sucker for anything Raiders! ;)

dude i want to build you a backdrop diging pit, something like a backdrop that then goes over the maproom, so you can have sallah on top with the shovel, and it would be absolutly huge and awkward im sur so your wife would hate it lol

Ill have to clean up the spare bedroom but absolutly. . . . two sideshow freaks in the same house, sounds like a recipe for grown men playing with dollies together lol hahahaha

Oh and Bmarz, Ill have some pics of your pistol to send to you tonight :) Coming along beautifully !

Back