Sideshow City of Tanis - Map Room 12" environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who thinks this is too small is smoking something. You'd need 2 deltofs together to match the footprint and it would still hand over front and back.

It's impressive, but I wish it was a base that I could display 10 figures on - that's how much space it uses.

Anyone who thinks this is too small is smoking something. You'd need 2 deltofs together to match the footprint and it would still hand over front and back.

It's impressive, but I wish it was a base that I could display 10 figures on - that's how much space it uses.

:exactly:
Like i said i'm gonna start looking for a nice fish tank.

Thanks, looked on ebay, but i saw a lot of "Fuller's earth", but i don't know wich is wich. Got the right link?

Can't wait to see the first mod of this piece!

Fuller's earth is a fine dust colored powder used by the movie industry to weather costumes.. I use it on the clothing on figures as well..

Last edited:

Ouch... yeah, that's just too much real estate for me to commit. My Map Room Indy will need to be without this.

Rewatched this scene in the film.. The roped off building with 'nicht stoeren' written on it is not on this display.. It would have been right off the back edge

Rewatched this scene in the film.. The roped off building with 'nicht stoeren' written on it is not on this display.. It would have been right off the back edge

Rewatched it too and noticed that the brass tip of the Staff of Ra doesn't clearly shoots snugly into the hole flush, though you would think it should just by the shape of the brass tip. The point on mine snapped of after indy lost his balance so I'll go ahead and trim it further for a snug fit.

Finally received this masterpiece. This is huge and really heavy. I love it, the details are simply amazing. With a DX figure, it looks just perfect. For sure you need some space to display it but I can tell you that it makes a huge difference with simply having figures on your shelves. The few people who saw that, who are not into figures, were just 'wow'!

Rewatched it too and noticed that the brass tip of the Staff of Ra doesn't clearly shoots snugly into the hole flush, though you would think it should just by the shape of the brass tip. The point on mine snapped of after indy lost his balance so I'll go ahead and trim it further for a snug fit.

No man ! Don't do that. The staff will be shorter and the light won't point to the proper location. You'll never find the ark

"......and if you put the staff in a certain place at a certain time of day,
the sun shone thru here and made a beam that came down on the floor here and gave you the exact location of the WELL OF THE SOULS"
:wink1:

Back