Sideshow City of Tanis - Map Room 12" environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill have to clean up the spare bedroom but absolutly. . . . two sideshow freaks in the same house, sounds like a recipe for grown men playing with dollies together lol hahahaha

Remove this from the internet immediately...I have enough problems as it is. ;)

Can't wait to see the pics.

Mine came in just now. I totally love it! Now to get into a battle to the death with my wife on making room for this baby.

Here are some pics.

3e8c842a-ed9c-0bff.jpg

wow! i saw this picture here and thought the head shot was a screencap! very nice!! looks like that $15 coupon this weekend will be used...

question - can i use the $15 coupon code and also reward points i have already accumulated to buy this? the way i am reading the conditions for the coupon code would indicate i can't.

Last edited:
no, can't do that. you won't earn points either. best thing to do is use the $15 coupon on the most inexpensive item you want. I used it on the 1/6 OOM droid.

Thnx, simplt used my iphone for those pics. Still no room for it though :(

Mine came in just now. I totally love it! Now to get into a battle to the death with my wife on making room for this baby.

Here are some pics.

3e8c842a-ed9c-0bff.jpg

wow! i saw this picture here and thought the head shot was a screencap! very nice!! looks like that $15 coupon this weekend will be used...

question - can i use the $15 coupon code and also reward points i have already accumulated to buy this? the way i am reading the conditions for the coupon code would indicate i can't.

That is the funniest video I have seen in a while. I love these guys. "Do you see the footprints Eric?" "Yah..." :rotfl And the drumming on the box is brilliant. "What is this? Glue on the floor of the base? A little saliva removes it" is another good one.

But jeez, the pins to the vertical wall are out of alignment, and the wall just barely stays connected, rocking back and forth? And a good portion of the floor has glue residue smeared on it? SSC quality control...

The scariest part of this video is at the start when he takes the huge base out of the box and says how heavy it is, then turns the thing over and rests it right on the finely sculpted buildings so you can see the underside graphics. And then... he turns it back over to reveal how it has snapped one of the buildings off!:slap

Cool thanks. I wasn't sure if the secondary market was lower yet. I've wanted it for some time but now I can justify it.

Thanks. It looks amazing. I've been coveting it since I first saw pics. I saw a video that showed the unboxing and wow is that box huge.

It finally arrived today. Wow! The box is huge! I pulled it out to inspect and everything looks great. Really good condition. This thing is awesome. I need more space! Panic!

pype2a3u.jpg

Picture of my 9 yr old next to the box. I don't know if I even have room to store the box anywhere!

This is now sold out on Sideshow's site. I never picked it up, although I think it's amazing. I just don't have the room for something that large.

Yep. If only I had the room I would have gotten it. Believe me, I went back and forth with this one for a long time. I think I was even considering it up to last week, looking at my display and thinking, "hmm, what can I move to get the Tanis map room to fit..."

It does take up some space but I really love it. One of my favorite scenes from the movie. They did a great job overall on this piece too.

I loved it when I had it... but yeah.... had to go... never was going to be able to display a piece that huge... I want to do a really small vignette with my maproom Indy that captures the feel of the scene.. but small... like my jungle belloq or Jock pilot series I did..

I still own it and it has been inside the box since day one sitting beneath my desk. Only unpacked it once. Great piece but no room.

I loved it when I had it... but yeah.... had to go... never was going to be able to display a piece that huge... I want to do a really small vignette with my maproom Indy that captures the feel of the scene.. but small... like my jungle belloq or Jock pilot series I did..

Back