Premium Format Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't the new Wolverine basically his Astonishing X-Men costume?

If the costume was this 902109-astonishing-wolverine-001.jpg

TrashPanda, you are asking a business to make less money by making less popular heroes. Let's not forget, sideshow is not totally in control of what they get to make. Marvel licensing could have told them no way to ant man and wasp before. It could have been the discussion of their film relevance that Marvel finally gave SS the ok. And am with ant man.

The Flash and what not is a different story. It should have been done. It hasn't. I am not in the industry so I don't know if there were tie ups, but yeah. But asking them to do a full line evrytime is a little much. Especially when everyone's idea of a full line is different. To me, they could have an idea for a new trinity of statues. Batman ww and superman... And that's the plan all along. Yet people will be upset it's not a full justice league line. Or the OG avengers. Some people may consider Hulk, iron man, cap, Thor, hawkeye, black widow, and black panther enough. While other people complain that there is no ant man,, wasp, etc.

Iv been with SS since the beginning but I'll admit I'v been out for maybe the last year or even two. These new modern designs like Wolverine, Cap, Magneto, Superman...they are re-engaging me and bring me back to the hobby.

Iv been with SS since the beginning but I'll admit I'v been out for maybe the last year or even two. These new modern designs like Wolverine, Cap, Magneto, Superman...they are re-engaging me and bring me back to the hobby.

Right on brother.

They just get me to pass on their merch. They can keep their modern sideshowified non-comic accurate statues. Especially when their efforts produce stuff like this Cap and the Deathstroker PF. IMO, the costumes are absolutely hideous.

Gotta earn more to keep up with our hobby

:lol It's sooooo true. It just doesn't stop anymore. Never before have we had this kind of competition before, IMO. Yes, Bowen was a great company but wasn't competing for the same scale. Sideshow has their work cut out for them.

Worst part is its damn hard to sell the statue we dont' want anymore nowdays

I don't have a problem with the different designs for established characters.

While I won't be getting the new Cap or BW; both have grown on me and I actually like the designs now.

Or go rob a bank. :monkey3 :lol

Black Widow has actually grown on me a lot. I'm starting to lose it for Captain a bit....but I'm waiting for another video or picture, which will inevitably pull me back in. :lol

Back