Premium Format Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay...this picture is pretty badass IMO! :rock

Yeah, a pretty awesome arrangement. I'm still pretty put off by a number of design choices with regard to Cap though. Not sure I see myself investing over $1600 into picking up these three plus the cost of an orange smoke machine to blow behind them like the pic above. ;)

Yeah, a pretty awesome arrangement. I'm still pretty put off by a number of design choices with regard to Cap though. Not sure I see myself investing over $1600 into picking up these three plus the cost of an orange smoke machine to blow behind them like the pic above. ;)

Aw c'mon, Khev, $1600 and the cost of an orange smoke machine ($68 approx.) would be totally worth it! :lol

technical_pro_halloween_orange_fog_machine_with_wireless_remote_control_and_built-in_leds_.jpg

For $68 that should be the exclusive accessory.

"Exclusive accessory: smoke machine with orange smoke for extra background coolness as well as black smoke to cover Cap's unsightly leg stripes and knee pads allowing for many alternate display options."

As a character I've always liked Captain America. I'm not a purist so the liberties they have taken when I look at it it still looks like Captain America to me with a more modern almost futuristic outfit. Do the lines bother me at all? not really. I think I might add this one to my collection since I don't have one yet.

Iv been down for Cap but that pic has me rethinking widow. I like her look there.

I have a feeling this might be in the Newsletter today with a preorder for next week. They've showed him in too many pics lately (for the art print and for Black Widow).

I have a feeling this might be in the Newsletter today with a preorder for next week. They've showed him in too many pics lately (for the art print and for Black Widow).

Yoda lsf and Mumm-Ra is on Sideshow live next week so don’t think this will go up next week.

I love how most fandoms hate th modernization of characters. If cap was designed first in 2015 he'd probably look like his new PF.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Iv been down for Cap but that pic has me rethinking widow. I like her look there.

Yeah the reveal for Widow removed any reservations I had and pulled the trigger and I'm going to pull it on this one too.

So far for this year I have Mags, Wolverine, Widow, Cap PF's lined up. FML and my wallet. At least I get to stay home since I can't afford anything else and enjoy the wonderful eye candy.

I wish the Exclusive Smoke Machine produced other colors of smoke, like blue and red. If they would have made that, I would have pre-ordered...

HeavyBelatedBarebirdbat-max-1mb.gif

:D

Back