Premium Format Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap is on Sideshow Live next week

Yup. Finally get to see Cap in full reveal.

Interestingly ...I'm amped and nervous at the same time. Amped to finally see the overall statue ...but nervous that I may not like it. Crazy!

I so want to like this new PF. The pose, sculpt, and colors are so great. But some of the freaking costume design choices, ugh. I'm holding onto a tiny bit of hope that an alternate classic head somehow makes this a homerun but I just don't see it with those shoulder pads and leg stripes.

So do we know what the Exclusive is yet?

It's the hand holding the Ultron head, no?

Or am I thinking of the Supes/Brainiac combo? :lol

Most likely the hand holding Ultron's head is the EX.

No official announcement yet tho.

It all depends really. I actually prefer the new Superman PF with the right handed fist. Not really liking the right hand holding Brainiac’s head. So it might be the same with this new Cap PF ...might want it with the right handed fist instead of the right hand holding Ultron’s head.

I remember someone here telling me if i really thought the ex wold be a hand holding ultrons head at an angle you cant see from the front. Well surprise lol. Pics up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's really nothing from the waist down that I like about it, and the dog collar doesn't help either.

Probably one of the easiest passes I could ever have on a character I like lol. But whatever, maybe the next one.

EX_01_300524_Captain-America_PF_20153-1.jpg

There's really nothing from the waist down that I like about it, and the dog collar doesn't help either.

Probably one of the easiest passes I could ever have on a character I like lol. But whatever, maybe the next one.

I've been saying that regarding a classic Cap PF for the last 10 years. Don't hold your breath.

why did marvel approve this cosplay cap??? I can see why ssc may have sent it off-with their delusions of grandeur and inflated ego's- for approval but i cant understand why marvel approved it. Marvel doesnt care that some other company is making significant changes to one of their characters costumes, or how these changes may confuse or impact their fan bases opinions of said character? I thought the whole point of approval was to prevent **** like this from happening, whats next cap in a black & red costume with a soviet emblem on his chest and a hexgon shaped spiked shield, or maybe a cap with a red cape, hammer and S on his chest instead of a star. Would they approve that too???

I mean, they did approve a hydra cap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back