Premium Format Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great piece. The leg stripes really work in person.....dislike them in photos. Nice piece, thumbs up :) Props to Xtreme Collectibles :cool:

414226862.jpg

414226864.jpg

414226863.jpg

414226865.jpg

Just ordered yesterday. Man I’m late. But I’m glad the EX hasn’t sold out. :lol

Yea, but it's a great statue. Had to have it myself.

...Now I need one with his classic costume.

Yea, but it's a great statue. Had to have it myself.

...Now I need one with his classic costume.

Exactly how I feel as well. It's classic Cap or bust for me personally. If the OG Cap PF was fully sculpted, I'd be done looking for a 1/4 classic Cap. However, that's not the case so I'm in dire need of a 1/4 fully sculpted classic Cap for my Avengers lineup.

Never too late! Congrats!!!!

Thanks! Just got it. Great sculpt but some minor quibbles. Some rough texture flaws around the leg stripes on his left leg. Not noticeable on view, but I saw/felt it immediately when taking it out of the box.

Also question: the right foot isn’t flush with the pedestal. It’s sort of hovering over the pedestal, not touching his foot down. Maybe a hair of space between. For those who have it, is this normal? Should the right elevated foot be touching the pedestal? I’ve push down the peg anchored on the left foot as far as it could go in the slot. I’m just worried about weak points developing if not anchored correctly.

Back