Sideshow Cable Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still prefer the XM version but this one will be more affordable:lol Even still, its prob going to be like $700 which will be too much for me.

I think that the price is going to be around 600, it’s a premium format. When sideshow wants to up jack up the price, is when they name it maquette

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this looks fantastic. If the cape is removable and the price is reasonable, I'm down.

I'm so surprised SSC didn't label this a maquette.

...feel like something is wrong with the world.

attachment.php

Damn! This looks great so far!

Need to see more from different angles just to make sure. That portrait is so Liefeld.

Idk... It just looks weird to me

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I think, right now, the angle of the pic is making Cable's head look smaller than it is. I think its because his shoulder pads are big.

I say wait to see more pics in more angles before making a final judgement. That's what I'm going to do ...wait for more pics.

I think, right now, the angle of the pic is making Cable's head look smaller than it is. I think its because his shoulder pads are big.

I say wait to see more pics in more angles before making a final judgement. That's what I'm going to do ...wait for more pics.

I agree, my first thought was that at the angle of the picture makes him look bigger then he is - you can see the bulk is just what he is wearing

I think that the price is going to be around 600, it’s a premium format. When sideshow wants to up jack up the price, is when they name it maquette

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea no. The Jean Grey is $585. This is definitely going to hit $700 range if not more.

Back