Sideshow Cable Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would prefer they not go crazy with the base to keep costs down honestly.

Honestly if they made it like gently giant with invisible bases I wouldn’t mind, the character is what I like personally not the base.

Soon I will only be able to Po 1-2 statue a year now with the increase of price every new PO

The XM Cable is fantastic. The base isn’t over the top. It’s quite simple. It’s all about the character. I hope though that sideshow really nail this piece. Really make it dynamic. Instant buy for me if they succeed in delivering this guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The XM Cable is fantastic. The base isn’t over the top. It’s quite simple. It’s all about the character. I hope though that sideshow really nail this piece. Really make it dynamic. Instant buy for me if they succeed in delivering this guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally don't care for the XM Cable. I'm really hoping sideshow comes through and just nails the PF. If he's wearing the costume that we saw in the Cable and Deadpool print, sideshow is already half way home with the PF. I'm very much looking forward to the full reveal of this.

Eh, dynamic is overrated IMO. Unless you just have tons of space, I prefer museum poses that fit in with other statues previously made. My plan is to display with my other Xmen so I'm hoping its a nice strong pose and the sculpt and paint are spot on.

I personally don't care for the XM Cable. I'm really hoping sideshow comes through and just nails the PF. If he's wearing the costume that we saw in the Cable and Deadpool print, sideshow is already half way home with the PF. I'm very much looking forward to the full reveal of this.

I got a feeling it won’t

Just make it like the art print and it should be gold

Nah, too much easy :lol

This is my next most anticipated PF. I'm POing the EX Green Arrow as soon as it gets an ES. However, since I'm really an X-Fan, Cable is the PF I'm dying to see and add to my collection if it looks right. I'll display him right next to my Apocalypse PF if that's the case. If not, I'll pass on him as I have numerous other sideshowified pieces (Daredevil, Cap, Deathstroker, and Batman PFs for example).

If th is turns out good and reasonably price. Time to sell my xm cable

cable1.jpg

cable2.jpg

cable3.jpg

Back