Sideshow Cable Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fantastic pics! I don't have this piece (yet). If I did, I'd display him without the cape as well. Thanks so much for the pics. Most pics and reviews I've seen are with the cape. This gives me a good idea of what he would look like the way I'd display him (even looks great without the portals). These pics are also giving me an even bigger itch to pick this up.

So my waitlist converted for this. When I try to add it, it tells me it's not available to buy at the time. Wth does that mean

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So my waitlist converted for this. When I try to add it, it tells me it's not available to buy at the time. Wth does that mean

It means that a bunch of people got the waitlist conversion email, and someone else got there before you. Unfortunately, that’s how Sideshow is doing it these days.

Wow, that means only a few EX ...if not, only one ...became available for PO. That's not a good sign to get a WL conversion.

That's ****ing stupid. What's the point of the list if it's still open for others on it.

Agreed. SSC should go back to the previous system where as pieces become available, then they convert waitlists one at a time. And convert waitlist entries in first come first serve order.

I'm on the waitlist and i didn't even get the email.

Warmachine, when did you join the waitlist?

Yea, it feels like SSC notifies a group of waitlisters that are close together in their place on the list when one statue becomes available. Then it's who ever orders it first is the one that gets the conversion. And it feels like the people that were too late to order loose their chance.

Yea, it feels like SSC notifies a group of waitlisters that are close together in their place on the list when one statue becomes available. Then it's who ever orders it first is the one that gets the conversion. And it feels like the people that were too late to order loose their chance.

Unfortunately this practice of Sideshows has been going on for over a year now. I guess the news just hasn’t spread through the community and if you don’t visit particular threads when the same thing has occurred previously you might never know.

Unfortunately this practice of Sideshows has been going on for over a year now. I guess the news just hasn’t spread through the community and if you don’t visit particular threads when the same thing has occurred previously you might never know.

Yea, I heard about this awhiles back. Read about it when the first instances occurred. Just never experienced this personally because I don't jump on waitlist a lot.

Jeez. Sounds to me like the chances of me getting a WL conversion are pretty slim at this point. What with this new BS system and the fact this is the first WL conversion i've seen anyone mention in 2 months. I'm guessing there aren't many cables left at all.

XM is making another Cable... so theres another Cable in case this one is gone

That’s not a waitlist anymore...that’s basically a restock

Yup, agreed. SSC needs to honor the waitlist ...and go down the list one by one in the order they were received.

WOW, OH WOW! Pics and vids of this piece look great, but in hand...damn what an impressive piece this is. Martin Canale is still the MAN at sideshow as far as I'm concerned. I've been on the hunt for one of these for a little bit now. Found a EX on Facebook for an incredible price ($600). No chance in hell I could pass that up. He arrived yesterday and I'm blown away by how phenomenal this piece is. Cable cuts a large and imposing figure. The paint apps just pop and are so lively. The sculpt is absolutely KILLER! And the portrait...looks ripped straight from a comic book. This PF is all kinds of AWESOME! The details on the base and the battle damage on his costume also look remarkable. I simply can't say enough good things about this piece. It has everything I could possibly want in a Cable statue. Well done Martin and Sideshow!

Back