Sideshow Boba or Attakus Boba ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Boba do you prefer? and Why?

• Sideshow Boba Fett

Votes: 73 96.1%
  • Attakus Boba Fett

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Collector Freak said:
Gentle Giant looks more bad*ss than either.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

,..excellent joke,..sideshow is the best boba,..attakus second and gentle giant a far third,..
,..attakus makes some wonderfull things,..,, but never liked attakus boba,.....or the gentle giant boba with that pathetic pose,... :cool:

Anakin said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

,..excellent joke,..sideshow is the best boba,..attakus second and gentle giant a far third,..
,..attakus makes some wonderfull things,..,, but never liked attakus boba,.....or the gentle giant boba with that pathetic pose,... :cool:
at least gg boba is standing up straight:rolleyes:

Anakin said:
,..and fingering some dude's corn hole,... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So that's why Sideshow Fett is leaning forward!!!

fettleanuj4.jpg

Erm . . .exactly how much is GG's Fett anyway? And where is Attakus' forum that you all speak of?

Alice Adrenochrome said:
The same poll on the Attakus board will have a slightly different outcome I belive. Some people like mixed media, others don't, some like both... 100% polystone figures and mixed media figures are just 2 different classes, hard to compare IMO. But if you would consider money an indicator for appreciation: I haven't seen one SSC PF reach the price some of the Attakus classic's score. Until now, that is.

In time, in time...

Some Attakus pieces will always rule (Vader1) and have been out for a few years longer than SSC so it will be a few more years before we know how things shake out IMO. I personally think mixed media has more tactile value, more of a museum quality to it...

Not to rag on it too much as I've expressed my opinion on this many times, but WHY would someone prefer fully sculpted? Do braided wookie scalps look better made out of resin and painted rather than created from real hair?

Sure, there are some scale issues with real materials, clothes hang differently on the smaller size, but it's still a step closer to reality and should be appreciated as such.

Definately SS, no doubt about that. Personally i'm a SS man, the only Attakus statue i got is the spidey wich came with the French dvd coffret

Sorry GG pose is gay, two fingers--come on!!!

I am one of the few who don't like mixed media, too dollish for me, BUT!!!! I am getting the SSC version with out a doubt. Best pose and just cool. I'd actually say the Koto Boba has the best pose...anyone with a lot of time wanna put all 4 side by side??? :D

Anakin said:
,..and fingering some dude's corn hole,... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
when he worked for jabba his job was doing cavity searches:lol ..ouch!!!
good thing is he keeps my other statues in line...:monkey4

Darklord Dave said:
Not to rag on it too much as I've expressed my opinion on this many times, but WHY would someone prefer fully sculpted? Do braided wookie scalps look better made out of resin and painted rather than created from real hair?

Sure, there are some scale issues with real materials, clothes hang differently on the smaller size, but it's still a step closer to reality and should be appreciated as such.

WHY though should folks not like statues or prefer them? It's just different strokes for different folks. I like both personally. I don't find fault with either and don't look at one being better than the other. They both can capture a lot of what I like about each character.

Sideshow all the way. I really like Attakus but I think the pose on this one which is an attempt on an action pose doesn't look good. GG's wierd finger thing ruined their good sculpt. Anyway, Attakus don't do humans and action poses too well.

Back