Sideshow Boba or Attakus Boba ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Boba do you prefer? and Why?

• Sideshow Boba Fett

Votes: 73 96.1%
  • Attakus Boba Fett

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That one is truley Attakus's best.With out a doubt!!! I still love mixed media though.

i think it would've been cool if sideshow had the jetpack lightup or his chest piece or something. after having vader's stuff light up im spoiled and think everyone should have something electronic in it.:D

Customikey said:
Attakus looks like he's going duck hunting.

97350021a9.jpg

7a959b733f.gif

PF Boba without a doubt. The Attakus statue is one of their better efforts by some distance but the mixed media format of the PF Boba makes it look a lot closer to the original movie costume by far. It's gonna be a hell of a wait for my first PF but I know I'm gonna be blown away by it's greatness when it does arrive :D

Having never seen anything Attakus up close, but plenty of pictures. I may not be the most qualified to vote - but then again that is the case for the SS Boba. I really don't care for Attakus at all, their human sculpts are ALL atrocious, and it can't have much to do with the early days; the new Luke is about as bad as it gets! Boba and Jango look the best of the bunch, but the pose is a deal breaker.

I never liked the Dick Cheney Boba. He is either dancing like a sax player or shooting t-shirts at the crowd during the ball game.

This poll is just unfair. :lol

I think the GG Boba should have been in on the poll as the pose is wicked. I think with the cost of it compaired to the others it might get over looked.

hairlesswookiee said:
yeah i agree that Sideshow is leaps and bounds above attakus, but attakus used to be really great back in the day. IMO the first Vader is my favorite work by attakus.

Ditto, I also think of buying Vader 1 with a bank credit :D

But shipping it is really scaring me, One day will come

gambit said:
Ditto, I also think of buying Vader 1 with a bank credit :D

But shipping it is really scaring me, One day will come

i hear you, i think he's up to $1700 now. buy the time i decide to get one its probably gonna be over $2k

The same poll on the Attakus board will have a slightly different outcome I belive. Some people like mixed media, others don't, some like both... 100% polystone figures and mixed media figures are just 2 different classes, hard to compare IMO. But if you would consider money an indicator for appreciation: I haven't seen one SSC PF reach the price some of the Attakus classic's score. Until now, that is.

Sideshow version. I owned the Attakus and could not get past the pose, plus in person it is just not that cool. The pose looks like someone kicked him behind the knees. I did like the money I got for the Attakus on ebay though, it is funding all of my sideshow purchases this year!
Sideshow blows Attakus out of the water!!

Back