Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a great piece, but the ex is so incredibly lame I've been holding out for a discount. If the ex was worth a dam I'd have preordered day one. I wonder if this will sell quickly once they offer some kind of incentive, or folks like me get tired of waiting. I got a $50 card in the mail last week and it's going towards this. Free shipping would seal the deal for me.

I've had no luck with the $50 card. If I get one, I'd definitely use it on her.

I think it's a great piece, but the ex is so incredibly lame I've been holding out for a discount. If the ex was worth a dam I'd have preordered day one. I wonder if this will sell quickly once they offer some kind of incentive, or folks like me get tired of waiting. I got a $50 card in the mail last week and it's going towards this. Free shipping would seal the deal for me.

I so agree with you, I am debating about using the card on Zantana and seeing if a code or free shipping pops up on her. Such a bummer, but not to worried to miss out on the EX ... feels sort of worthless.

The print in the preview gallery isn't an actual released one, is it?

I was thinking that too... I guess it's new... They did a print for Batgirl didn't they? If they are doing one for Canary... and did one for Batgirl... I guess that means Huntress will get one too?

I was thinking that too... I guess it's new... They did a print for Batgirl didn't they? If they are doing one for Canary... and did one for Batgirl... I guess that means Huntress will get one too?

Yes. It's weird the print shows up a year after this went up for order though.

You need to keep checking your mail, filip. I received mine last week but only found it this week after going back to look at last weeks mail.

Saw this piece on SideShow Live yesterday ...and saw the production pics just now. She is gorgeous!

You need to keep checking your mail, filip. I received mine last week but only found it this week after going back to look at last weeks mail.

I've been checking every day since I found out about the code. Nada so far. I'm the first one to get the mail as well so nothing has been tossed out. I may not be getting one but I'll keep an eye out for it. Hopefully I'll get one over the next few days. If not, maybe I'll get lucky and someone will give me a code if they aren't using it. I post any codes I'm not using in the discount code thread. No point in letting a code go to waste if it's not being used. I'll hold out until the end of the month and see what happens.

I'm not sure actually.

I've only received 1 item from Sideshow since the change, and the import charge was actually lower than something I had ordered before the change.

I just got mine, I'm rather disappointed in it. The hands look really bad, gap between her hair and head, and a lower leg that bends inward which is only possible physically if it were broken.

BC%20001.jpg

BC%20002.jpg

BC%20003.jpg

That leg just does not look right....

BC%20004.jpg

Back