Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at first I thought her fishnets were painted and was like "oh great, theyre gonna JSC Spidey web line groove out her legs" lol

Was wanting a birds of prey collection but sadly no more moolah- Im tapped.

Exclusive wall section!?! ... That's different. Wonder how that brainstorming meeting went down ... "How about an extra wall section? - Get idea!" Haha

Originally Posted by Igo
The Ex is something that nods to an imperative character involved with Black Canary's history, and a character that has little chance of us making a PF of, so we wanted to work in a nod to him, the ever awesome Wildcat. Hate it all you want, I dig it. Cant please everybody.

For the ill informed

man she looks incredible! I see a bit of Kate Hudson in the sculpt. If I actually liked this character enough, I'd love to have this.

Seems like SS gets less flack when they offer no exclusive, like the Batman Returns Catwoman, than when they offer an exclusive that a "consensus" finds lacking.

I agree with you on that. When there's not something appealing to attach to a PF, then they shouldn't call it an exclusive cause they know we will be all over it with discontent.

Igo I believe has stated that they aim to make EXs something neat and extra, not necessarily something that will make or break a statue.

Anyway, lots of bitching on the forum today. More than usual, at least.

I think the complaints are somewhat justified if you look at past practice coupled with rising costs and less of an extra. We have become spoiled per se, take something away and charge more there is gonna be flak.

While the Exclusive is something you get extra when you order from SSC directly vs an LCS, the add on piece should be worthy of the term exclusive but doesn't have to be.

Back