Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Base has a small footprint. I'm kinda digging that since space is a premium for me. Looks like the average PF is now priced at $450.

Priced well, but I really wish there was some sort of theme that tied this together with the other Birds of Prey. Guess I'm a sucker for the themed bases. I like that look to tie them together.

:lol Ain't that the truth. Butt shots like that make it hard to focus on just movie based statues (saw your for sale thread). :wink1:

Oh I always intended to keep my comic DC collection, I have a big display cabinet in my bedroom I keep them in, I was just selling off my Marvel comic collection and only getting movie based marvel statues which I'm displaying in my entertainment room. I'll post pictures as soon as I can get the glass guy to finish the cabinet doors, he's taking forever :(

I grew up on DC comics, only Marvel ones I really read as a kid was Spider-Man..

Oh I always intended to keep my comic DC collection, I have a big display cabinet in my bedroom I keep them in, I was just selling off my Marvel comic collection and only getting movie based marvel statues which I'm displaying in my entertainment room. I'll post pictures as soon as I can get the glass guy to finish the cabinet doors, he's taking forever :(

I grew up on DC comics, only Marvel ones I really read as a kid was Spider-Man..

I hear you Dan. I was just kidding around with you since we men tend to have a weakness for gorgeous looking women in general. I gotta say that I'm really impressed with SSC's DC PF line so far. I personally think they hit a lot of bullseyes and I PO'd most of their DC PFs myself. Looking forward to those pics. I never get tired of looking at collections. There are definitely some impressive ones around here.

Back